Croquet Pro 2 Association Edition takes the gameplay of the original and adapts it to 6-wicket, association style rules.
Starting with a coin toss to determine the right of choice, two players each control two balls in a game of strategy and skill.
The objective of the game is to score 13 points with each ball by running 6 hoops forward and backwards then pegging out. The player can knock other balls and take roquet in order to position the best winning strategy.
A deadness board, scorecard, and diagram of the court can be viewed in the pause menu.
The game is played by selecting a move (i.e. strike the ball, switch balls, let balls lie and end turn) then selecting the court to position the mallet.
Releasing the press will fire the mallet from the indicated position with a power related to the distance from the ball. For the starting turns and when taking roquet, the balls is placed by selecting within the purple line or circle.
From the seasoned croquet player to the novice, Croquet Pro 2 is a unique and fun mobile game unlike any other.
- displays in portrait mode
- camera adapts to device aspect ratio
- uses latest iOS SDK
Ratings and Reviews
Ok but could use some improvements
This is sortof fun but could use some improvements:
1. There are no game instructions.
2. There is no way to view the whole court at once; you can see a birds style view when getting ready to croquet a ball, but you can’t get a birds eye view of the position of all balls at once
3. There are sometimes little arrows indicating which way you should put a ball through a wicket, but sometimes not. It would help if they were there all the time. Since you play all the balls, it’s easy to lose track of which way each ball was going on the court.
4. There doesn’t seem to be a way to stun shot another ball, never mind 1/4,1/2, 3/4 or full rolls.
But kinda fun anyway!
Instructions are only on the App Store above, which made a lot more sense once I watched some YouTube videos on association croquet and played with the app. It seems quite realistic but I haven’t played real croquet. It’s nice to have at least one croquet app on the App Store!
Actually this Isn't a bad game!
Was looking for a realistic pro style croquet game and this looked and felt pretty close...colors of the balls are authentic and look "regulation pro style" as well as the wickets. Not easy to win against the computer..but I enjoy a challenge anyway ..imagine playing a really good croquet player?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Evan Godfrey
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Evan D Godfrey
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.