The Pro version of Forbes' "Must-Have iPad Apps For Professionals", Cube!
Time is money - so we built an app where you can start tracking your time and expenses in less than 15 seconds!
▪ Report and track your time, expenses and mileage on the move
▪ Keep an eye on the project's total income and gross profit
▪ Great looking charts and PDF reports, print them using AirPrint
▪ Reminders to fill in your time or when you have tasks due today
▪ Ultimate peace of mind: with Cloud Sync enabled, all data is instantly synced online
▪ iPad and iPhone universal app
This version also includes:
▪ Export data as a CSV or Excel spreadsheet - open it in apps like Numbers, send it by email or to your desktop to open it in Microsoft Excel
▪ PDF Reports - create great looking PDF reports right on your iPhone or iPad, share them by email
▪ Quick overview of project, task and client current running hours, expenses and total cost
▪ Gorgeous charts - chart your time, expenses, and total costs by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by project, client, or tags
▪ All data is searchable by pulling down the lists, and Tags help you navigate your data and quickly identify items
▪ Timer to track your time - the timer keeps running even if you exit Cube or switch to another app
▪ Configurable cost and tax rates - configure the hourly work cost for multiple periods of time, and define tax rates for your expenses
▪ Record and share important events with your team, track mileage
▪ Standalone mode - no Internet connection required
Cloud Sync and CubeAnywhere Subscriptions (Optional)
▪ The Cloud Sync ($5.99 USD/month) and CubeAnywhere ($8.99 USD/month) subscriptions makes it easy to backup your data wirelessly and safely to the Google Cloud and to synchronize it with multiple devices.
▪ No new passwords, usernames or registration required - Cloud Sync uses your existing Google, Google Apps, Microsoft, Yahoo or AOL account.
▪ The subscriptions auto-renews automatically each month and you can manage them directly from Settings on your device. The subscriptions use your existing iTunes account so you do not have to enter any credit card data.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/cubeanywhere.
- Fixed an issue with Google and Aol accounts login
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works quite well
The usage flow is not quite intuitive, but it is powerful if you get used to it. The one thing I would want is a combined expense and time sheet billing, right now it just lists the actual time billed, not the cash earned...
Good app, reporting is lacking
Ok, I know, still version 1. But, the largest feature missing, is the ability to create a weekly timesheet that consolidates the Project/Task data into one line for easy transcribing into other systems. The website (which can be synced with the device) has this capability, but I'm not paying 6.99 a month for that pleasure. If you don't need that kind of detail, then this is a good app for you. If you do, you will be frustrated.
Outside of that, here is the rest:
Calendar: I don't need this. The option to turn it off and get that space back for the list would be great. I have probably about 100 projects I work on through out a month...
Graphs: They are nice, but don't really do much for me. I can trend all I want in Excel. They are impressive looking though. I would rather have the weekly timesheet.
User Interface: It is a tad slow in responsiveness.
Tags: They are cool, as it gives another axis to view your time. However, I'm really not sure how to really use them.
Data Entry: I love the free form and not having to enter in ALL the information first.. that can be done after the fact. It would be a nice tweak if the developer put the "new item" field at the top of the list, as it gets tiresome to scroll to the bottom to make a new item.
Although the scrolling to each case is nice, when the number of cases goes into the hundreds, I wish I could type in a few letters and get a select few from which to choose. Otherwise I have been using for two years, LOVE the color coded graphics and the clean lines.
I also wish I could archive old cases and delete new cases that I have incorrectly input initially.
I also wish I could increase the number of lines for descriptions because they cut off when I print to PDF. That being said, it helps my task based billing and forces me to keep descriptions crisp and to the point.
I do not think I am using the product to its fullest extent. But the customer support is great. I think it's time to email the folks at Cube Pro again!
Thank you! Your company is awesome!
- bitrzr, LDA
- 15 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 bitrzr, lda
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Sync Subscription $5.99
- CubeAnywhere Subscription $8.99
- Cube Anywhere Monthly Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.