Cubemen is a fast paced, action packed, original singled & Multi-player 3D TD / RTS hybrid! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
■ iPad "Game of the Week" in the UK and France!
■ New Cubemen Original Soundtrack available at..
■ Cubemen does not support Intel GMA9XX Video Cards. PLEASE check your video card before purchase. These cards are usually found in early Intel MacBook's and Mac Minis.
Check out the trailer...
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely Defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them.
■ Over 16,000 user generated levels to play
■ 35 Defense Levels
■ 25 Skimish Levels (AI & Online Multiplayer)
■ 9 Mayhem Levels (AI & Online Multiplayer)
■ 6 Defense Gameplay modes
■ Brand new Cubemen customisation screen
■ Individual score ladders for all Defense levels
■ Comprehensive stats and scores ladder for all game types
■ 44 Achievements to earn in game
■ Cubemen Multi-Player games are cross platform, so you can play iPad v.s Steam or Steam v.s MAS or MAS v.s iPad... lots of Cubemen Multi-Player goodness!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
■ Cubemen does not support Intel GMA9XX Video Cards
Follow 3 Sprockets on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/3sprockets
Become a fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/3Sprockets/165028644033
Whats new in 1.310
- Fixed laser units not targeting/shooting crossbow mobs
Whats new in 1.300
- Added user level search in level gallery. You can search by level or author name
- Added bonus packages to defense games in user created levels
- Added error message + quit button for situations where user levels are busted to prevent you from playing them
- Added ENTER to start typing in chat window and ENTER to send, no need to click in text box or click send now.
- Added auto scroll down of chat window contents to always show you the newest message
- Added Cubemen 2 icon and link to the main menu
- Added auto focuses on Password text box when hosting a game if you click the padlock
- Re-wrote unit targeting to make it 1000% better and more predictable ( game might be harder now, sorry )
- Removed more desktop internet checks to prevent some machines from not being able to play network games
- Fixed custom theme causing level to go white when playing offline
- Fixed network team game kill assignments and incorrect score assignments
- Fixed network game data sync between players sometimes becoming incorrect
- Fixed Hunter achievement not triggering if you already got Marksman
- Fixed a massive memory leak with user level thumbnails that could cause out of memory crash when viewing many pages in the gallery
- Fixed memory leak and issues in the end of game score calculation in defense mode that could cause a crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is a lot different from a LOT of TD games I've played before. I like how you actually have to move your units, that your units have health, and that they don't just plop down out of nowhere. It's also interesting how units "call" spots when in Skirmish mode, where if an opponent were to say "I'm moving my unit here" you can't move your unit there to intercept it. Oh, and the powerups are cool. There's Freeze, Destroy, and Heal (Blue, Red, Yellow). I sure hope there's a level editor - or one coming!
Only a couple problems so far: Sometimes, when I click the "Join Game" button in the Skirmish (Human Opponent) menu, it doesn't bring up the screen; it just stays at the normal background with nothing in it and no way to get to the main menu other than quitting the app and re-opening it. However, that only seems to happen after I've already tried to join and it's already switched to "Join Game," so I just hit the Join button and then it gives me the blank screen.
The other problem is that in the "Ricky Rockets Only" mode, the cubeman preview on the button shows Grill instead, not Ricky, although all the cubeman info and the units produced is Ricky's.
Great defense game!
Any fans of tower defense type games will likely greatly enjoy this game! Cool levels, smart graphics, and varied gameplay options make this game one of my current favorites. I play on a MacBook Pro, and it runs very well.
Cool features I like include: The ability to change the look of the Cubemen and levels, the 3D graphics which make watching the battle from different angles fun, and the customizable play modes, such as the ablility to change wave numbers on Skirmish and Mayhem modes. Classic gameplay mode is fun, but when I got a bit tired of it, I switched to the Skirmish mode, which I liked even better.
One thing I wish was different, whenever I try to play online against other players, there never seem to be any. That is hardy the fault of the developers though, and maybe it’ll change at some point. The game is fun and very playable regardless.
I highly enjoy this game as I like strategy based games. If you don't enjoy strategy games than I would look into something else. Very unique and multi-player is very fun. Game looks amazing on the Retina Display.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.