Cubway is a journey with an abstract story of lifecycle of rebirth, called Samsara. Guide the cube through the long way full of dangers and difficulties, visit many interesting and mysterious places.
Mechanics of the game are concentrated around different types of interaction with the obstacles. Some of them are: finding correct spot to overcome the obstacles, blowing them, correct timing of your movement, avoiding dangers, changing your movement directions by the switchers and many more.
All this is accompanied by beautiful background arts that tell an abstract story, unique animations, minimalistic graphics, different astonishing effects, and relaxing ambient.
• 55 different levels
• 3 Alternative Endings
• Several game mechanics
• Elegant and stylish design
• A lot of obstacles and unique animations
• Astonishing effects of rain, slow motion, change of day and night and many others
• Atmospheric ambient by the Composer SiJ
Follow us @armnomads
Find us on Facebook
iPhone X Optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fascination versus frustration—that’s Cubway in a nutshell. The presentation is stop-in-your-tracks striking, filling the screen with black-and-white geometric shapes dotted with color. As you move a cube on a fixed path, all kinds of unexpected things happen (no spoilers), and we learned to time our pace with surgical precision. We still failed constantly, but patient exploration paid off with stunning new puzzles to unravel.
Cool concept, lots to improve
The idea was great and unique visuals and music are a proof of that hard work.
Things to improve:
- app crashes randomly on different levels
- the backgrounds with text on them are a bit cheesy, not only they don't tell anything useful but the backgrounds themselves are very visually unappealing thus cheaping the visual score of this mini game
- some levels need improving, many can be passed with either a single tap or just a few taps, even when played in normal mode passed level 20
- create an actual story to tell instead of showing random text that seems to have some philosophical purpose in this game
- it's be nice to have more sound/music variation throughout the levels
Enthralling, yet enchantingly simple
It surprising how relaxing this game can make you feel. There is also just enough challenge and creativity mixed into these levels that is it great. Suitable and interesting script after each level. These developers know what they are doing.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.