They have found us! We need to transmit collected information to our base. Give us some time!
Manage super - modern combat unit "CyberSphere", hold on as long as possible to defend the base from the advancing enemy hordes of robots, aliens and cyborgs.
Use your deadly and diverse arsenal of firearms, missiles, energy weapons, as well as support battle drones for the destruction of the enemy. You can fight alone or join forces with other pilots in new co-op multiplayer mode!
- Amazing 3D graphics. It will make you believe, that this game is reality.
- LAN multiplayer. Up to 4 players can fight together!
- PVE with friends. Join forces and increase your firepower in virtual fight!
- PVP game mode. Find out, who is the best pilot!
- Plenty of weapons. More then 29 deadly tools of destruction.
- Lot of character types. Manage futuristic tanks, walking robots, cyborgs and soldiers, each with unique special ability!
- Many support drone models. Use your AI-controlled guardians.
- Easiness of control. You can manage it intuitively!
- A variety of enemies. Robots, aliens, cyborgs, and dangerous bosses.
- Non-stop action! It will not let you relax even a single second!
- Now you can adjust the size and position of controls
- 6 new melee weapons
Ratings and Reviews
Questions and suggestions.
I enjoy this game very much, however I feel as if you could make some improvements. I cannot get past the lava stage, and you have to play for at least an hour nonstop to acquire at least 25 gems. Maybe you could increase the amount of gems you get. For instance I play the iceberg level and get to level 15 and only get about 3 gems. That annoys me as I personally don’t have a whole heck of a lot of time to play the game. Also is the armor on the character it’s health? And what is the overheat on the weapons? If it says Overheat: 26 I don’t understand that. Is it 26 shots? Seconds? Also when you purchase camouflage could you add increased armor, ammo etc.
Other than that I really enjoy the game. If you would consider what is said I will be very thankful.
A Few Ideas
Personally, I love the game. From the level design to the feel of the controls, all in all an excellent game. However, I do have some suggestions that might allow for a better experience. 1.) allow custom color designs for the character and weapon 2.) add more weapons with more variety, like a melee weapon or something 3.) add new single player modes for example a mode where you have to defend a building or attack 1 really powerful enemy but you have a lot of ai allies as well. 4.) add different abilities for each character that you can choose. These are just suggestions but I would be happy to see if these were implemented in the game ^_^
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for support and ideas!
1) That is a great idea, but unfortunately, i failed to do it because of technical reasons.. (
2) Yes, there will be new weapons, for example, M4 and AK in next update. Melee is kind of tricky - a lot of characters dont have hands :)
3) It is in development plan
4) Actually, there is 2 options what i see now - like you say, add abilities to choose from or add secondary ability to each character. Anyway, there will be new abilities :)
Thank you again! Have a great day :)
Great game but I’m having problems
Okay so I’ve been trying to play with friends but even though all of us are on the same WiFi network we can’t play with each other on multiplayer and what happens is that one of us would make a server then we would try to join but when we “join” the counter still says that there’s only one person and all of us who “joined” don’t have our character load in so all we see is the counter the game mode label
- Leonid Burylov
- 142.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 IP Burylov L.A.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 crystals $2.99
- 120 crystals $4.99
- 20 crystals $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.