Daggerhood is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Throw your dagger, wait for it to get to the perfect spot, then tap again to teleport!
Every man should have a skill, and for Vincent S. Daggerhood, that skill was thieving. Quick with his hands, there was no loot he could not plunder and no treasure chest he couldn't escape with.
For Daggerhood, life was good, until come that fateful day he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was cast into the Forsaken Caverns.
But this is not the end of Daggerhood's story, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights on stealing the King's gold and armed with a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting to its current position, across 100 levels, he is going to need your help!
Will you answer his call?
- 5 worlds and 100 levels
- 5 unique bosses
- In-level challenges that require the player to collect treasure and fairies
- New game mechanics introduced with each world
- Quick-fire platformer action
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
Decent platform with
After having played through the game and gathering all the collectibles, it seems like a decent game overall. There were some UI issues that got annoying after having so many levels. Having to exit all the way out in order to replay a certain level got repetitive. After landing from a jump there is a slight delay before a double jump can be done again, which delays some movement. I also got no reward for gathering all the collectibles, which was extremely disappointing. The controls can be quite fun at times, jumping to the dagger is very satisfying. This is a fun game to play a bit casually, but is definitely not worth the time for a full play through.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for sharing your detailed review about our app. We are very sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your experience but we are very grateful to know about your experience and opinion about the app. We will take your input into consideration for future updates of the app and we'd be glad to hear any other feedback or doubt you may have. You can easily reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great retro-style platformer
Great game if you enjoy plat-former style game. Levels have nice skill progression with levels that are hard but not annoyingly difficult that make you want to quit. Excited for more of these style games from this creator. One suggestion might be to have a way to navigate to the level selection screen from the pause menu. Often I found myself wanting to play a different level but had to navigate all the way back to the start menu to do so. Also might be nice to have a mini-maps of the level you can view before you play.
An excellent old school style game. The music throws it over the top. It took some time but I finished the whole game and it’s great all the way through. The difficulty of levels increased evenly with my increased skill as I played. It has great challenges that took many attempts in some cases to beat. Levels are tough but not annoying as with each try you get better. Only improvement for a future game would be a bit more storyline in the middle of the game.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 169 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Woblyware ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Playond $0.49
- Playond Trial $0.49
- Playond Early Adopter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.