-- INTRODUCTION –
Featuring a vibrant new world that offers a unique gaming experience, Dawn of Isles is a multiplayer roleplaying game developed by NetEase Games. Craft the tools you need with your own two hands, use powerful elemental combos in combat, and match wits against your rivals and foes!
-- KEY FEATURES --
· Build an Uncharted Island!
- Use your Axe and Pickaxe to gather resources and begin construction from the ground up.
- Develop workshops, pits, and piers to produce, process, and sell products.
- Plant and harvest crops, or "borrow" some from your neighbors...
· Create Amazing Items!
- Infuse flasks with Elemental Spirits and unleash the primal power of nature.
- Produce quality fishing rods try to reel in cunning fish.
- Prepare delicious feasts that will tingle the taste buds.
· Tame Incredible Pets!
- Roam beautiful and diverse lands with your exotic pets.
- Learn the way of the Hunter's Guild and dance with pets in the Flower Circle.
- Nourish and care for your animal companions, and let loose their potential with Pet Skills.
· Challenge Devious Foes!
- Choose from an array of weapons and skills for a variety of combat styles.
- Observe how the environment interacts with the elements and take full advantage to gain an edge in battle.
- Discern the weakness of fierce monsters, deal a fatal blow, and claim huge rewards.
-- CONTACT US --
Dragon Fell, Battle Rises!
Draco Waste Mega Update Content:
1. New Map to Explore: Draco Waste
2. New Pets to Tame: Volcanic Squirr, Thunder Ankylo, Thunder Stego, Flame Axolotl, Fire Wyvern
3. New Dungeon to Challenge: Dragon King's Fall
4. New Outfit to Try: Dragon outfit
5. New Sacred Pet to Meet: Bamboo Hermit
6. New Main Quest Unlocked
7. New Homeland Content: New Home Products, Lv. 5 Gathering Tools & Combat Items
8. New Collection: Elemental Spirit - Draco Waste, Home Ornament - Draco Waste
9. Monthly Event Updates
10. Bug Fixes & Class Balancing Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Stunning MOBA overall
I rarely am moved to write reviews for mobile games. Usually you see a nice-looking mobile game, give it a shot, and eventually you burn out. All MOBAs I’ve experienced thus far cannot compare to the overall beauty and captivity that Dawn of Isles brings to the App Store. These developers have set the bar quite high for future MOBA releases with this game. It’s a wonderful, fun, adventure-ridden world that is nothing short of remarkable.
There’s always some sort of turn-off when it comes to these games; P2W, boring story or quests, everything is auto-run, cool materials aren’t available unless some real money is spent, you know what I’m talking about. Dawn of Isles is nothing of the sort. The story and characters are beautiful, and the graphics are outstanding for a mobile game. It’s a constant mash-up of DIY building, gathering and crafting, as well as pet-taming/evolving and dungeon adventuring. The only option for auto is for when you’re too lazy to walk from one NPC to another; you have to do EVERYTHING yourself otherwise.
There are no outrageously difficult bosses or quests to overcome. The character, costume, and pet customization is gorgeous and fun to play with. You will never NOT have anything to do. Overall the game is outstandingly fun, and the developers have created a real gem. Hopefully they release more pets soon! I think that’s the best part :,) Five stars all around.
This is it Chief 🔥🔥
This game is mad fire. Lol no but being completely serious. This game is very well developed. It doesn’t take a lot of grinding to level up quick. The community here, especially the tribes you’re in, are fantastic and EVERYBODY is friendly as hell! The graphics are very well done and the best part is, that it’s a free game. They never force you to buy anything it’s just merely optional which is fantastic. The game also has this unique way of really tying in everything. The experience I’ve have with this game is very wholesome so far. I came home from work and played this, joined my first tribe and we literally all watched, together as a tribe, fireworks. VIRTUAL FIREWORKS! It’s like your own little family. Everybody is helpful as well. Developers are active in making this game better for everybody. It’s like how can you not?
Update  If the developers see this, I hope in the near future that you guys are willing to expand on the abilities aspect and add even more different variety to the already amazing game.
It’s an amazing game with graphics that are mind blowing, if you like games with attack combos, pet taming, grinding, and loot gathering this is the perfect mmo rpg for you. The game itself is amazing but the only con in my opinion is leveling up. You get to do 5 daily quests, then an urgent quest every day. But after that the only quests you can do is the story quests, and to do a part of the main story quest you need to be a certain lvl, and if your not then you need to figure out a way to grind XP. Also getting XP from killing animals doesn’t give match at all when your over lvl 25, so then you need to wait a day to do the daily quests to lvl up and continue the story line.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©1997-2019 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Crystal $0.99
- 300 Crystal $4.99
- 4900 Crystal $79.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.