This app allows to remotely monitor and control IP Camera Recorder video surveillance solution running on your Mac or PC.
IMPORTANT: Install IP Camera Recorder software on your computer first! You can download it from http://dcomplex.com/recorder .
• Receive Push Notifications when the Recorder detects motion on a camera.
• Remotely monitor unlimited number of your IP Camera Recorders.
• Intuitive and responsive user interface.
• Watch live video from up to 30 cameras simultaneously on iPad (up to 16 on iPhone/iPod Touch).
• Control Pan Tilt and Zoom for PTZ Cameras.
• Search recorded video by time or quickly review Motion Detection events.
• Receive and quickly replay Live Events.
• Auto-detect IP Camera Recorders on local networks.
If you have any questions about the app, please email email@example.com, so we can get back to you.
Removed Login with Google Plus option since Google Plus was discontinued by Google
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes on launch after initial config
After initial configuration (which works fine, showing me cameras and video feeds as expected), the app crashes on subsequent launches. The only way I can get the app to launch again is to uninstall it and reinstall it. Since this wipes out all configuration settings, I have to enter everything again to get it setup, only to see it crash on the next launch again.
I’ve tried on two different iPhones (one with iOS 11 and the other with iOS 10) and they both behave the same way.
Auto detect not working while other apps work just fine. Manual add up not working either. UI have a lot of room to improve.
This app does not work without the desktop program. If you just want an iPad app this is not for you. I wanted a desktop program that would also run on both an iPad & iPhone. If that is what you are looking for, THIS IS IT. Once set up on your desktop, this app will run great on the iPad & iPhone. The desktop program set up was difficult but the tech support via e-mail was outstanding. It was obvious to me that they are working hard and fast to improve the set up. Once on line you will see a reasonably priced, beautiful and eloquent security camera management program. There is no other MAC program in camera management that comes close. Do not be discouraged during the installation. Their tech support will get you running and you will love the results!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.