Achieve incredible productivity improvements with Deadliner!
With Deadliner you can track and manage your deadlines, events and meetings. Set goals and track them visually. You will never miss anything.
Your deadlines sync seamlessly between your devices. You can easily share them with your friends and colleagues. Deadliner also supports iMessage to make this process even easier.
– Personal planning. See how much time you have before an event (and track progress).
– Teamwork. Create and share deadlines between all team members. Stay organized.
– Education. Create deadlines for your students and instantly share them.
– Visual Countdown: a new way of staying organized.
– Instant cloud sharing.
– Notifications and Calendar integration.
– Today Extension: all your deadlines, one swipe away.
– iMessage app: share your deadlines instantly.
– Apple Watch app: track your deadlines from your wrist.
– iCloud Sync. Your deadlines will be synchronized seamlessly between your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Watch.
– Deadliner Motivation. Stay motivated on the way to your goal.
Meet Deadliner 3.5 – the biggest update since 2017!
+ Redesigned deadline list. It is now more interactive and informative.
+ Deadlines will not be deleted automatically when they expire. Instead, you will be able to change their date or remove them.
+ Rich notifications. You can now 3D touch or long press a Deadliner notification to see all the info about the deadline without launching the app.
+ When you create a deadline, the preview will be updated in real time to reflect the date changes.
+ Lots of bug fixes and UI improvements.
We are constantly improving the app to make it better for you. Your feedback is always appreciated. Let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
cool concept a lot of bugs
After the new update there are a lot of bugs. Can't open the app after adding a mile stone, it just keep crashing. Also one suggestion, make the milestone into checklist instead of another deadline. It's easier to just check off each substep instead of setting deadline for each little step (it just make whole thing to complicated.)
I wanted to like it, but it crashes
Pros: I like the clean, easy to see format. It’s easy to see the deadline approaching visually and how many tasks left. And it works separately from iCalendar for only projects you are working on.
Cons: when you try to change the deadline schedule after the initial deadline’s ended, the app crashes and close all by itself.
If you want it to work, you have to delete it and start all over typing the same project’s name.
Summery: I wanted to like it and updated it, but it crashes on you.
Wouldn’t work - froze up
Couldn’t even enjoy this app at all. Couldn’t add a deadline in to see if I liked it and wanted to upgrade. Completely froze up. I tried closing out and reopening & restarting my phone. Would have really liked to try it.
- Alexander Zakharchenko
- 110.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Phil Zet (Filipp Zakharchenko)
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Deadlines $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.