Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
NOTE: Deepworld runs best on iPhone 4S / iPad 2 or later!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your dream house!
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and soon, other players!
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more. You can track your progress in Game Center, as well!
We're adding four all-new steam-powered crafting machines to kick off our brand new SCIENCE SYSTEM, which will allow you to craft dozens of previously uncraftable items! Get ready to make accessories, world machines, and more as we release new blueprints all summer long!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game however...
Really good. One thing they should add is the ability to trade more than 1 item at a time.( ending scamming) but I feel that the only place people visit is the Times Square. It often has to many buildings and plaques. And the worse part is the spawners. Which for some dumb reason are shielded, making a lot of plots that could be builded on unbuildable. Another complaint goes back to the overcrowding of market worlds. I built a house but I can't find it because there are so many signs that cover my building on the map. Also maybe mine carts/ elevator for mine shafts and cool buildings. Also the servers lag making it difficult to kill enemies/ and enemy players. Another annoyance is other players while raiding a dungeon. A lot of the times they place mega bombs(that make a HUGE explosion) to kill you and then finish what is left of the dungeon and then stealing the loot from you. All in all I'll give it 4 stars it's fun but once your like me and own everything the game is very very very dull and boring.
Not how it used to be
I initially started playing in October of 2013, and played continuously up until the 2.0 graphic redesign. Which, in all honesty, is what drove myself and many others away. I logged on the other day, and the game is a ghost town. Another area where I felt put the game under, was Character owned market worlds. Made the other market worlds pointless, and now the only market world that has anyone in it is Piccadilly Circus. Y’all could bring this games glory back if you could make it an option to use the new textures. I personally LOVED the old textures, something about it really gave the game its own feel. And I don’t know if it’s even possible, but the removal of privatized market worlds or at least the exchange of crowns for what people paid for them. I would really love to see this game comeback, and I’d hate to see a game that i love go out a mess.
There's Room For More Players
The gameplay of Deepworld varies. There is always new things to do. Something good like building a giant castle, mining in an unexplored world, to socialize with real-life players from around the world. Then there's another side of Deepworld you have to adapt to. PVPer's to businessmen, you cannot miss out on these deals and matches. Deepworld is changing back to its glorious days in the book. Hopefully someone reading this review will see what I believe is true. You'll never know what's the true story. So c'mon and install the game! You may see me on it, and I will be glad to see you too!
- Bytebin LLC
- 94 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2016 Bytebin LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 crowns $1.99
- 250 crowns $4.99
- 550 crowns $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.