Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG is the second part of one of the best collectible card/TD games made for mobile platforms. Numerous challenging battles with different types of monsters and other players are waiting for you in a carefully crafted 3D fantasy world. Protect your belongings and fight for new lands by unleashing your strategic mastermind potential!
A war is raging between heroes and Touched - monsters, which resemble goblins, zombies and even aliens in some particular cases. Citizens of your Kingdom believe that only you are able to save them from all the misfortunes occurring close to the Castle. Battle cries are heard from every corner, and the hostile creeps are continuing to occupy your lands. Don’t let your Castle walls fall - use all towers, spells and tricks you have to protect your people. Rush to the battlefields and put up an epic TD fight!
What is more, other heroes are also eager to challenge your defense building skills. Think of a strategy that will help you win! Build the defense no foe can pass, and become the best at our TD game.
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG will challenge you in many ways:
- Slay mighty bosses and repel the onslaught of hundreds of creeps by building an impassable defense on their path;
- Collect all the unique towers and prove that even a tornado is not an obstacle for you;
- Win battles against other players in our brand-new PvP-mines and show everyone who is the best TD strategist out there!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG key features:
- A true delight for any fan of td games - 54 towers with unique abilities! They are able to slow, freeze or set your enemies on fire. Or even summon swarms of bees to torture poor creeps hard!
- Epic TD PvP-battles in the new type of mines;
- Customizable Rune system, which allows you to create different builds for your towers;
- 29 unique bosses which require individual approach and won’t be defeated easily even by td games veterans;
- 26 types of creeps: Underground, Intelligent, Swarming, Exploding, Phantom, Corpse-eating and other ones;
- 21 powerful deadly/defensive spell, which can help you greatly in battle;
- 41 heroes with their own stories and abilities, which affect the course of the fight;
- Weather anomalies that do not only serve as a decoration but make it harder to defend your domain;
- Beautiful 3D fantasy world, full of magic, artifacts, treasures and etc.;
- Hard mode for the bravest heroes and td games lovers!
Play one of the most entertaining tower defense games and show what you are worth!
Make use of every unique tower you own to stop the creeps and become the best defender Praya has ever seen!
Follow our social media!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG official Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
In order to play Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG, stable Internet connection is required.
The version 1.9.3 is here.
Welcome a new system in the game — rune crafting system!
By using it you can create any rune of your choice: with double or triple effects, special event ones (for example, from the Halloween set of pumpkin runes or a triple rune for the central slot). The only condition is that you have at least one such rune in your collection.
The system itself is similar to the Tower, Spell, and Hero crafting systems:
- You should choose a rune that you want to create from the inventory. For crafting you need to have at least one such rune of any rarity in your inventory;
- And proceed to the rune crafting interface by tapping a special button.
In the interface you can see:
- What rune was picked for crafting;
- Progress Bar: you will make crafting available the first time you fill the bar to 100%. However, the rune you are creating will have a minimal rarity (for example, epic rarity in case of double runes and legendary for Retribution Rune). The more times you fill the progress bar, the rarer rune you will get, up to the cyan one.
If the progress bar is not completely filled the shown % indicates your chance of getting an additional rune of higher rarity.
Rune crafting requires some Silver and stones. The cost will increase accordingly the rarer the rune you are creating.
Besides, creating runes with double and triple effects, and event runes will increase the cost of crafting and requirements for how much your progress bar is filled.
You can use any runes for crafting. The rarer the rune you use for crafting the more % of progress bar it will fill.
However, the number of rune effects (one, two or three) will not help you fill the progress bar faster.
Random Shop Change
To make buying at the Random Shop more understandable and be in control of it, we have changed its assortment renewal rules.
– Now, you can renew the assortment of goods only by tapping the Update button;
– Free renewals are given every three hours and you can get the maximum of three (as it is now).
Welcome her on the battlefields, Iron Fury! This flying enemy is protected by armor and you can encounter her if your account has reached Level 90.
There are two new mythic towers in the game — Flying Crusher and Missile Launcher
Flying Crusher deals area damage, affecting both ground and underground enemies. And flies away then :)
Missile Launcher is similar to the well-known Mortars and seals additional damage to the bosses.
Shaman invited his closest sibling to the Prime Zone, foil Shaman :)
– Basic range of Aim Tower is 2.5 now (instead of 2)
– Basic range of foil Aim Tower is 3 now (instead of 2.5)
– Fixed the bug with curses when effects from different sources did not sum up;
– Fixed the bug with graphical effect from Aim Tower might not appear on the Towers standing on the edge of its range.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Christmas update issues
Loved this game for a long time. However this latest release has a bug when viewing your ratings after the battle ends. It freezes, everything on the screen freezes and causes you to force quit the app.
Issue #2 is with the new update to the rewards where you get more after a battle.... it now slows things down. If we’ve earned all cards in the chests — why do we have to then tap 5x to reveal each card over & over again?
Please change the speed of the chest / reward delivery. It’s too many clicks (especially if we’ve earned everything). If there is a price for each reveal, then include an option to reveal/purchase all at once. This goes for the events too, overall chests need to be sped up and less taps.
Initially Fun, Then A Pathetic Cash Grab
The card drops are truly a joke (that's on you) and only cash or watching videos for months will get you the good stuff.
The card rewards are extremely unbalanced. I just won the same battle in Hard mode 8 times and got the worst card possible every single time. This has happened to me in dozens of battles, usually if there's a chance of getting high value cards (like Runes) versus mediocre ones. They'll throw everything and the kitchen sink at you from the start in those games and then give you peanuts. Real buzzkill.
The game is ultimately just quantity over quality. Many of the towers and spells are worthless. Especially some of the Legendary ones. Their only real function is to get you to watch videos to collect shards thereby generating more income for the money hungry Devs. These guys are really giving Russians a bad name! The bottom line is to be prepared for months of playing and watching videos or pay up $50-$100 to progress.
And, it looks like they've grabbed what they could and abandoned the game because they're not supporting it anymore. Hell of a way to build a brand. I will never play anything put out by these guys again. Yes, Developers deserve to make money but, their greed has ruined what could have been a great game.
Illogical difficulty mechanics and some game play issues
Great graphics and variety of strategies needed to win maps. Unfortunately the difficulty mechanics makes no sense. You level up as you play but rarely or never have opportunities to play less difficult (lower levels than your current level maps) to grind, in fact almost all options are higher levels, meaning that if you win the initial battle which is usually challenging but fun, you’re able to replay the same map with a harder difficulty. In fact I’ve unlocked up to 20 ‘hard’-er replays but with nearly maxed out towers and spells its impossible to win beyond hardness 4 on average, very rarely win to 7 hardness. Additional on battles where the enemies have to steal prime, boss creeps arbitrarily deduct 10 hearts whether or not they’re actually carrying 10 units of prime.
- NIVAL, INC.
- 645.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nival
- In-App Purchases
- Super Pack $1.99
- Upgrade Pack $24.99
- 500 Stars $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.