Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG is the second part of one of the best collectible card/TD games made for mobile platforms. Numerous challenging battles with different types of monsters and other players are waiting for you in a carefully crafted 3D fantasy world. Protect your belongings and fight for new lands by unleashing your strategic mastermind potential!
A war is raging between heroes and Touched - monsters, which resemble goblins, zombies and even aliens in some particular cases. Citizens of your Kingdom believe that only you are able to save them from all the misfortunes occurring close to the Castle. Battle cries are heard from every corner, and the hostile creeps are continuing to occupy your lands. Don’t let your Castle walls fall - use all towers, spells and tricks you have to protect your people. Rush to the battlefields and put up an epic TD fight!
What is more, other heroes are also eager to challenge your defense building skills. Think of a strategy that will help you win! Build the defense no foe can pass, and become the best at our TD game.
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG will challenge you in many ways:
- Slay mighty bosses and repel the onslaught of hundreds of creeps by building an impassable defense on their path;
- Collect all the unique towers and prove that even a tornado is not an obstacle for you;
- Win battles against other players in our brand-new PvP-mines and show everyone who is the best TD strategist out there!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG key features:
- A true delight for any fan of td games - 54 towers with unique abilities! They are able to slow, freeze or set your enemies on fire. Or even summon swarms of bees to torture poor creeps hard!
- Epic TD PvP-battles in the new type of mines;
- Customizable Rune system, which allows you to create different builds for your towers;
- 29 unique bosses which require individual approach and won’t be defeated easily even by td games veterans;
- 26 types of creeps: Underground, Intelligent, Swarming, Exploding, Phantom, Corpse-eating and other ones;
- 21 powerful deadly/defensive spell, which can help you greatly in battle;
- 41 heroes with their own stories and abilities, which affect the course of the fight;
- Weather anomalies that do not only serve as a decoration but make it harder to defend your domain;
- Beautiful 3D fantasy world, full of magic, artifacts, treasures and etc.;
- Hard mode for the bravest heroes and td games lovers!
Play one of the most entertaining tower defense games and show what you are worth!
Make use of every unique tower you own to stop the creeps and become the best defender Praya has ever seen!
Follow our social media!
Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG official Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
In order to play Defenders 2: Tower Defense CCG, stable Internet connection is required.
- Text chat added into the game. To make it more comfortable for you, we made the chat regional. This way, you will see only the messages of those players who speak the same language as you do.
- Daily reward system, including rewards themselves, altered. Now you can see which gifts await you for regularly entering the game at any moment. Just tap on the calendar icon at the left part of the screen and proceed to the daily rewards tab.
- If you own Premium, you will now receive +50% exp for victories in battles.
- League Digging Hunter model is now correctly displayed on all maps.
- Event progress does not get wiped anymore.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than most
I like tower defense games and the quality, quantity and how the towers progress is key. The quantity and quality is here but the progression isn’t. The towers don’t change their look or how they attack as they level up. Sometimes there’s an identical tower with a different color and name that is an upgrade but is still pretty much the same. Like most “pay to play” games you can be much more successful and advance faster if you spend money. However, a variety of levels that require a variety of towers to be the most successful make the replay value high outweighing the negatives. Progression is slow without paying and card/rune drops can be painfully repetitive without anything of value, but I still enjoy the game and look forward to the next chapter.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing a review! Good luck in battles!
Initially Fun, Then A Pathetic Cash Grab
The card drops are truly a joke (that's on you) and only cash or watching videos for months will get you the good stuff.
The card rewards are extremely unbalanced. I just won the same battle in Hard mode 8 times and got the worst card possible every single time. This has happened to me in dozens of battles, usually if there's a chance of getting high value cards (like Runes) versus mediocre ones. They'll throw everything and the kitchen sink at you from the start in those games and then give you peanuts. Real buzzkill.
The game is ultimately just quantity over quality. Many of the towers and spells are worthless. Especially some of the Legendary ones. Their only real function is to get you to watch videos to collect shards thereby generating more income for the money hungry Devs. These guys are really giving Russians a bad name! The bottom line is to be prepared for months of playing and watching videos or pay up $50-$100 to progress.
And, it looks like they've grabbed what they could and abandoned the game because they're not supporting it anymore. Hell of a way to build a brand. I will never play anything put out by these guys again. Yes, Developers deserve to make money but, their greed has ruined what could have been a great game.
Developers now paying attention
This game is one of the best tower defence strategy games available on the app store. It had been long-neglected by the devs, but they’ve recently started to pay attention to it again, so there have been events and major changes for the better. You can have fun without paying money / having to suffer a ton of ads, though once you get accustomed to the maps and foes, it can begin to feel a bit grindy. You’ll get hundreds of hours in before that point, though.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment! Have fun in battles!
- NIVAL, INC.
- 866.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nival
- In-App Purchases
- 230 Stars $4.99
- 1350 Stars $24.99
- 85 Stars $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.