This app requires the companion Dell Mobile Connect PC app available, for free, through the Microsoft App Store. The companion PC app is available on Dell XPS, Inspiron, G-Series and Vostro PCs with Bluetooth purchased in January 2018 or later. Dell PCs purchased before January 2018 are not supported to ensure the highest level of quality you expect from Dell. We are investigating expansion to Dell PCs purchased before January 2018.
Dell Mobile Connect creates an advanced and wireless integration between your PC and iPhone. Enjoy iPhone functionality through your Dell PC’s mouse, keyboard, and touch screen. Make or take calls, send and receive text messages, see all your app notifications, and access your phone’s contacts through your PC.
• Phone calls – Initiate and receive phone calls through your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive text messages using your PC’s keyboard, mouse, and touch-screen.
• Contacts – Access your phone’s complete contact book through your PC.
• Notifications – Your phone's native and 3rd party notifications will appear on your PC.
• Install the Microsoft Store app on your compatible Dell PC, if it’s not already factory installed.
• Install the companion app here.
• Launch the Dell Mobile Connect PC app and follow the quick, guided, one-time set-up to wirelessly connect your phone.
• PC: Dell XPS, Inspiron, G-Series, and Vostro PCs purchased in January 2018 or later. Commercial / business PCs are currently not supported.
• Mobile: iOS 10 and above.
For installation or other questions, please contact Dell support at www.dell.com/support
• Totally re-designed user interface
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great except for one thing
This app is a great way to check my phone without ever having to leave my PC. The only thing I would like to see added is making group messages work. Right now it just sends a group to one person in the group.
This is great when it works. Lately I’ve been having an issue ... Even though my iPhone is paired and my screen is left unlocked so my Dell laptop can send and receive messages, it tells me, “Unable to get notifications from your iPhone. Launch Dell Mobile Connect on your iPhone.” The problem is it IS launched on my phone, paired, my screen on my phone left on, etc. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app both on my laptop AND iPhone and I’m still having this issue. I truly do love this app but I don’t understand why I keep having this issue when I’m doing everything correctly, just as it says to do.
If someone could PLEASE help me I’d appreciate it so much!!
UPDATE: 2 days ago they recently put out a new update and fixed the issue I was having. I’m so happy!! I changed my rating from 2 stars to 5 since the issue has been resolved.
Works great, even on older machines
First off, I got this working just fine on an older XPS laptop so you can ignore those who would rather wine than find solutions. Second, this thing actually works with iMessage on a PC! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find something that does that well? Basically this is the only good option for that I am aware of. I look forward to seeing this feature refined, and this only reinforces how pleased I am with the brand. My only ask would be working in the background, but I'm still giving the thing five stars because the naysayers don't seem to knew what they are talking about, and have apparently assumed they can't use it without due diligence.
- Screenovate Technologies LTD
- 2.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Dell Inc. (Powered by Screenovate Technologies Ltd.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.