Dell Mobile Connect minimizes distractions by allowing you to make calls, send texts, get notifications, transfer files and control your phone conveniently from your Dell computer. Put your iPhone away and use it through your computer’s screen, touch, mouse or keyboard!
• Hands-free phone calls – Make and take phone calls using your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your computer.
• Contacts – Search through your phone’s contacts and make a call or send an SMS directly from the app.
• Notifications – Receive your phone notifications on your Dell system.
• Screen mirroring – See your phone screen and control it with your keyboard, mouse or touchscreen
• File Transfer – Drag and drop files between your iPhone and your Computer.
• Download this companion app.
• Download and install the main Dell Mobile Connect application on your Windows 10 device (available on the Microsoft Store).
• Launch Dell Mobile Connect and follow the on-screen prompts. It’s that easy!
• iOS 11 and above. Note that the latest features of Mirroring and File Transfer require iOS 13 and
• A 2018 or newer Dell computer with Windows 10.
• The Dell Mobile Connect PC app (available on the Microsoft Store).
For troubleshooting and other questions, please contact Dell at www.dell.com/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The dream app! Just one problem.
This is an amazing project. The only complain I have is that while answering call from my laptop I'm not able to listen to what the other person is speaking. Although they are able to listen to what I speak. Please address this issue and I'll update my rating to 5. I am using dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. Thank you for the amazing work!
Wow what an improvement
I had the older version maybe and it was super glitchy at times. There’s be a specific sequence to get things synced up and at times it would also randomly disconnect. It had gotten buggy enough that I decided to leave a review.
Well it seems like they listened to me and others! I gotta say it’s night and day compared to the older version. This version connects well without issue and doesn’t require some strict sequence to ensure that the two devices are communicating with each other.
Wired version, please!
I’ve emailed feedback to the company, but haven’t received a response. Perhaps they will read it here.
The software fills a much needed niche, especially for those of us that work from home. The problem with Bluetooth connection is that it stays connected to my PC all the time. So if I’m around the house and get a call, it’ll take the audio via PC first, rather than phone.
My desk has a phone stand with a Lightning connector. If we had a wired (USB) mode, I could keep it plugged in and charging all day, and once I pull my phone off the dock, it’ll no longer need to be connected to my PC (or the PC app).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Screenovate Technologies LTD
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dell Inc. (Powered by Screenovate Technologies Ltd.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.