Humanity is enslaved by an AI… which is awesome, because we’re on the right side of the conflict. Exploit puny humans to extract power and build your own empire! You’ll have to keep track of them to make sure they don’t succumb to exhaustion and hunger… although the weakest ones can always be thrown to the Bioreactor.
In other words, this is a resource management sim with rogue-lite elements, dramatic plot, and an abundance of pop culture references. Also, jokes. Slaughter has never been so fun!
1) Humor as dark as your ex’s heart. Immerse yourself in the life of a merciless tyrant!!
2) Resource management on steroids. Think fast, to the point, and abandon pity!
3) Rogue-lite (Almost roguelike) Every walkthrough is unique due to randomly generated events. And every failure is fatal — you’ll have to start over!
4) Easy to learn, hard to master. It only takes a couple minutes to figure out the game’s mechanics, but using them optimally is no small feat!
Core gameplay consists of transporting puny humans between various facilities using mechanical claws. They rest in one of the facilities and work in all the others. Puny humans are to produce energy for us (which is leaking constantly), they also have to reproduce and feed themselves. You need to plan your strategy and tactics in advance and track all your humans so that they don't die of exhaustion. The foremost roguelike element is that you can't save the game - you have to start from scratch every time. Besides that, a random event happens after every five feedings in the form of a text quest. A correct choice may provide some bonus, an incorrect one - well, you'll see! Many of the modifiers that you get due to the random events change the game's look significantly.
In the second campaign besides resource management you get a totally new "raid" mechanic. Send your humans on expeditions around a procedurally generated map and earn resources without any limits. Come on, you have to find the Time Machine lost in the wastelands of 3k-land!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game
Have lot of fun it’s hard but still fun but wish there was something more to the game like to make things look different or something kool to add on
I actually love this game. It reminds me of oxygen not included. However, I think right now it’s too simple.
It’s so based on random events that you really don’t have a lot of control or even that many options for how to play. The only strategy is the order for upgrading, which just doesn’t give you a lot of options for fun.
The bones are there, but I think this game could be a lot better with more options for game play.
For example: a skills system that allows you to upgrade features, pick different kinds of claws, different upgrades to the chambers, the ability to make more chambers. Maybe a more detailed breeding system, where the little humans can be bred for better skills in certain jobs, or something like that.
Overall, cool game, but it feels too simple / incomplete.
This title leaves very little room for error, even on easy. Also, sometimes it doesn’t register what I’m directing. The random events slightly lean towards the more frustrating than fun side. But, it’s good overall. The dark humor is awesome. When events happen, they actually show up, which is cool, except that also means you have a constant reminder of how you’re about to fail.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nikolai Kuznetsov
- 212.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Konfa Games
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.