Humanity is enslaved by an AI… which is awesome, because we’re on the right side of the conflict. Exploit puny humans to extract power and build your own empire! You’ll have to keep track of them to make sure they don’t succumb to exhaustion and hunger… although the weakest ones can always be thrown to the Bioreactor.
In other words, this is a resource management sim with rogue-lite elements, dramatic plot, and an abundance of pop culture references. Also, jokes. Slaughter has never been so fun!
1) Humor as dark as your ex’s heart. Immerse yourself in the life of a merciless tyrant!!
2) Resource management on steroids. Think fast, to the point, and abandon pity!
3) Rogue-lite (Almost roguelike) Every walkthrough is unique due to randomly generated events. And every failure is fatal — you’ll have to start over!
4) Easy to learn, hard to master. It only takes a couple minutes to figure out the game’s mechanics, but using them optimally is no small feat!
Core gameplay consists of transporting puny humans between various facilities using mechanical claws. They rest in one of the facilities and work in all the others. Puny humans are to produce energy for us (which is leaking constantly), they also have to reproduce and feed themselves. You need to plan your strategy and tactics in advance and track all your humans so that they don't die of exhaustion. The foremost roguelike element is that you can't save the game - you have to start from scratch every time. Besides that, a random event happens after every five feedings in the form of a text quest. A correct choice may provide some bonus, an incorrect one - well, you'll see! Many of the modifiers that you get due to the random events change the game's look significantly.
In the second campaign besides resource management you get a totally new "raid" mechanic. Send your humans on expeditions around a procedurally generated map and earn resources without any limits. Come on, you have to find the Time Machine lost in the wastelands of 3k-land!
- Adds a new chip - "Chip of Boredom". Please note, it is extremely boring
- Adds a new random event with a new modifier
- Small balance changes
Ratings and Reviews
- Nikolai Kuznetsov
- 109.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 ИП Кузнецов Николай Андреевич
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.