The Diabetes Clinical Care App contains current information on the diagnosis and management of diabetes mellitus and diabetic and chronic kidney disease. The App includes a special section on the evaluation of albuminuria/proteinuria, and early detection of kidney disease using the DCA Vantage® Analyzer.
- Diabetes risk factors, screening, and criteria for diagnosis
- Components of comprehensive diabetes evaluation
- Classification and general management of diabetes
- Clinical signs and interactive algorithm for evaluation of albuminuria/proteinuria
- Prognosis and management of chronic kidney disease (KDIGO)
- Staging, complications, and management strategies for diabetic kidney disease
- Nephrology equations including current GFR formulas
- Point-of-care and laboratory testing for early kidney disease in at-risk patients
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 40.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.