Dial is a beautiful and intuitive task-based timer app that helps you to focus on your work.
With Dial, you can:
- Set timer & task quickly from keyboard or menu bar item.
- Have all your todos and daily events in one place with calendar integration.
- Review your tasks as they are automatically added to a calendar for review when finished.
- Keyboard shortcut to set a timer: type “25m” for 25 minutes, “1h” for one hour.
- Calendar integration for a clear task & events overview.
- Show countdown view and time picker from the menu bar.
- Clean UI design with dark mode support
- A selection of original notification sounds from world instruments: singing bowl, gong, bouzouki, etc.
- Pause, resume, stop the timer from the quick set window with context information
- Customizable appearance and sounds.
Fixes and improvements:
- In quick set view, double click on finished task / calendar event to directly start timer.
- In quick set view, add duration information of finished tasks.
- In preferences, add option to set minimum duration for task export.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.