The mines are not going to dig themselves!
Grab a pickaxe, fresh pair of shoes and start diggen'!
Dig as deep as you can to collect shiny gems and treasures! But dig carefully, as the FALLING BOULDERS can smash and crush your miner. Challenge your friends and see who can dig the deepest!
As you dig, beware of the horrific, though cute, underground MONSTERS! Use your traps and weapons to give yourself a few more precious seconds. Rush through the endless underground mines and become the best treasure hunter!
• Randomly generated endless maps
• New monster traps you've never seen
• Compete with your friends for the BEST “DIGGER” title
• Exclusive gem “digger” tools to dash even deeper
• Discover lost and hidden treasure chests and gems
• Choose your personal miner hero
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, questions or comments. We would love to hear from you.
Join our FB community too: http://www.facebook.com/digout.community/
— Meet our first in-game event: "Ghost Hunter". Delve deep into Grandpa' memories of the time when one had to have a great wit to collect diamonds and kill monsters
— Complete the event and win a unique character!
The game now requires an internet connection to provide in-game events and a smooth Tournament’s performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game. Easy to play and gives me the wind down I need at the end of the day to zone out. HOWEVER I have a couple of things that bug me.
1. When collecting energy refills it'd be nice if it accumulated thru out the game. I'd be happy with fewer of them if it kept adding instead of just refilling. Then what ever level you are at it just starts you there when playing. 2. I've noticed it mentioned in a couple posts that there's a glitch you'll get stuck in a rock or you won't be able to move then somehow you just die.
3. The ads are annoying and constant like you need to watch an ad to earn like anything. Anyway this feature can go away. Seriously would buy this game if it got rid of the ads! 4. Watch the updates somehow after the last update my “hammer” I’d back to a level one but I’m still paying premium price and all my gold was gone. Contacted developer as told below still haven’t had a response.
Still Over all I've recommended this game to several people because it's just enough of a challenge without being complicated. Also thanks for not requiring it to be hooked to you FB account I don't need to bug my friends just to play.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer! Please contact us via mail - email@example.com to solve your problem!
You know what, I’m actually furious.
I spent a metric BUTTLOAD of time playing this game back when it was in Ye Olden Days—you only had 3 lives, you regained one every 30 minutes, and your only objective was to find gems. You didn’t have to go to a goblin to cash in on your gems; if you died, they were still yours. Everything was perfect like that—I enjoyed the simplicity, so I worked my way up to level 176. I completed the tasks for rebuilding the village to the max and just kept the extra stars I had in hopes that one day there’d be more tasks to spend them on. My pickaxe had nearly THREE HUNDRED hits. I even unlocked ALL of the little characters. I was having a blast—and then I took a break to spend time with my family after my brother went off to college and we had a series of hiccups in the family. Things died down and so, I finally came back...only to find all of my self-described accomplishments blown to BITS. Stars lost! Pickaxe at 30 hits! No characters! I have to talk to a goblin every two minutes or I lose everything! And all I got in compensation was a bunch of gold coins that I don’t even know the purpose of. I understand the revamp and I’m happy YOU like it, but I’m just here to tell you that at LEAST one person absolutely hates it. I played this app for so long and all I got out of it was the developers spitting in my mouth. My disappointment is immeasurable.
Could use some improvements
This was one of the first games I ever downloaded on my phone and I still have it a year later. It is a great game and good to play when you are bored, but there is one problem. The recent updates have been excellent however there is something I don’t like: lives. You only have 3 LIVES to start out with! And I thought candy crush was bad! Has it ever occurred to you that some people aren’t very good at the game? 3 lives is way to little and I think that the whole concept of them is just to make money. Right now I probably would be complaining about the ads too if I hadn’t found a loophole. (Just put your device on airplane mode. Lol.) This game used to be a whole lot better but otherwise I think that the updates have been great. Please just increase the amount of lives.
Edit: I also think the fact that the village has electricity and telephones is a little ridiculous. I thought this game took place in the Middle Ages or something.
Another Edit: Ok now there are 5 lives to start with. That’s much better! 👍
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer! Thank you for the feedback. We highly appreciate your opinion and we will work on the improvement of the app so that you could enjoy it more!
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 558.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- 2016 © ZiMAD
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 silver coins $1.99
- 200000 silver coins $2.99
- 750000 silver coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.