The Digital Screeners app enables you to stream and preview film and TV content on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. This app requires a username and password.
- How do users register to use your app?
Users can log in via email address/ password OR redemption code. Both are by invitation only from a Screeners business contact. Once a user logs in, they can view content assigned on their name.
- What can be redeemed using the redemption code? How do users obtain a redemption code?
Users are eligible to receive redemption codes for Digital Screeners app on an invitation basis only. A redemption code allows the user to login to the application, and access the video content associated with that code. it’s a different login option that is anonymous to maintain user privacy.
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Looks very slick! And very easy to use.
If you want to have private screenings- that’s perfectly fine. But don’t direct people to download an app they can’t use. I just want to watch natgeo videos. This wasted a lot of time.
Why do you need to be contacted by fox support just to watch movies? That makes this app terrible and how do you get an invitation to log in? Give me one please
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp
- 109.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Fox and its related entities. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.