Instantly create beautiful, easy to use directions to your location. Share them with one tap to make it easy for friends, family or customers to find you - no more explaining!
Compatible with everything: recipients can open your directions on any device - there is nothing to download. They will have a button to navigate there with one tap, using any navigation app already installed on their phone.
Directions App was designed to make finding unfamiliar locations easy. We have all been there: hard to find places while traveling, directions that are impossible to follow, wasting time driving around to find a place...
Directions App solves these problems in a simple and elegant way. Just try it... and you won't want to be without it!
Think about it as a location bookmarking app: it's a "Save" button for your location. It doesn't replace maps or navigation apps. It adds features you wish they had. You can keep a list of bookmarked places for yourself, and share them with others as needed.
How can you use it?
- With just two taps, save your parked car, or any place you want to go back to, for instant navigation back to it.
- In an emergency: share your spot-on, precise location instantly, with no address or explanation required.
- If you have a business with a hard to find or changing location (e.g. short term rentals, food trucks, real estate professionals, tour guides, etc.) send your customers professional and beautiful directions they can't miss.
- You want to meet up with friends or family on a trip, but you don't even know where you are, or where you are doesn't have a precise address.
- You would like to add instant, universally compatible, one-tap directions to places featured on your website (e.g. travel blog, reviews, etc.).
- You have a Tesla and want a family member to pick you up? With Directions, you can send your location directly to the car and it will start navigating to you without the driver having to enter anything.
- Navigate back to, or create shared directions to any photo on your phone (requires that the photo has location info saved).
We love feedback and constantly work on improving Directions. Please share your ideas, use cases, recommendations or anything you wish from the app (Settings --> Feedback).
- Collections: now you can create Collections to keep your places sorted into different lists of categories, like “Paris trip”, “Shopping”, “Places I want to see”, etc..
- Share: You can also share an entire Collection with others, or import a Collection created by others using our new .directions file format.
- Auto save: Directions you create are now auto-saved in My Places
- Backup: Back up and restore the entire contents of the app
- Export/Import: Export all of your directions into an HTML file that can be opened as a list in any browser, printed, or shared with others.
- New sharing options: We added options to the Share button. Tap and hold Share to copy the link, copy the address, copy the coordinates, or add the place to a Collection.
- We streamlined the user interface to make the app more intuitive to use.
- We found and fixed some bugs.
- We temporarily updated our app icon to show that we stand with Ukraine against foreign aggression. We hope that Directions App can help displaced people meet up with with loved ones or find supplies, etc. even in odd or unfamiliar places.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Directions B.V.
- 113.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2022 Directions B.V.