Disckreet is a messaging app that allows you to safely send intimate messages, photos and videos to your partner. It gives YOU control over if, and when, they see them.
Unlike other messaging apps, when you share your content in Disckreet you do not give up ownership of it. Not only do you control when, and if, your partner can view your content but Disckreet also lets you remotely delete it from their phone. Delete single messages, photos and videos or everything you have ever shared - You always own your own content.
• Your partner can only see your content, when you give them permission
• Remotely delete any of your content from your partner's phone
• Military grade end to end encryption keeps your content safe
Hailed as genius and recognised the world over, Disckreet Vault has been protecting couples since 2013. Now Disckreet introduces safe messaging for couples. Safely send your partner messages, photos and videos, knowing that you always own your own content.
Disckreet is free to download and use but has limits on the number and size of files you can share in a given day. These limits can be removed through the purchase of an auto-renewing monthly subscription - Disckreet Pro Full Access (1 Month).
Bug fixes, including stopping those annoying extra notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea but needs a few tweaks
I finally found an app that does private messaging through an app that seems to be secure and that only allows one on one conversations to avoid the dreaded “I accidentally messaged my mom scenario”.
I understand the concept is it is geared for people in relationships that could go south but narrowing its use too tightly will turn a lot of people off (This apps advertised functions are essentially telling you to download this app if you don’t belong in your current relationship and nobody will use it as it is explicitly telling the other person you don’t trust them), especially if they are in long term relationships or want to use the programs function for business.
I feel that if they were to focus more on trusting relationships by allowing an option to access to photos even without permission at all times. It feels too much like babysitting in the conversation.
Another thing that needs to be fixed is the constant notifications that permission has been revoked and allowed for seemingly no reason.
Over all great functions, but needs to reassess the target market.
Very Useful...please update
This is a useful app for couples. There are a few things that could be better.
1) The ability to update profile information. Being able to change the display name without having to disconnect and reconnect would be nice.
2) The notifications seem to have a glitch, I get repeat notifications that my partner has revoked access and then granted access constantly. It appears to have whenever they log in. They receive them too when I have never adjusted the settings.
3) The ability to move the data to a new phone doesn't seem to exist. The website claims it can be done, but is has never worked for me and we loose all the data.
4) I should be able to download and save my own files from the app.
5) Add a zoom feature to the photo viewer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for being a Disckreet user and for your thoughtful and detailed feedback - It is really helpful to us. To address each item in turn:
1) Agree that it would be useful. We have it on our backlog, but it was never a high priority. We will take another look and see if we can get it done sooner.
2) Sorry about that one - Yes it is a known bug, we are looking into it and will hopefully have it solved soon
3) This is concerning as the ability to change phones is important and it works for us. Can you please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to look into this further for you.
4) This is a tough one - we thought about adding this feature but in the end decided not to, as we thought it might be too much of a security risk for you to download content your partner doesn't want you to have on your phone. We will take another look though and see if we can find a safe way of adding this feature.
5) Completely agree - Its on the backlog and will get added.
Thanks again for your great feedback. Feel free to get in touch through our support email if you want to discuss any of these in more details.
I really love this app but I had to uninstall and reinstall and now it won’t let me get a code it’s not accepting my number please help!
Developer Response ,
Hi, Great to hear you love Disckreet. Really sorry about the inconvenience, we had a small issue sending out some activation codes, but it is now fixed. Please try again, and let us know if you have any issues.
- Antovate Pty Ltd
- 27.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 Antovate Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access (1 Month) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.