Screenshots

Description

Let the doctor care for you!

Complete SATISFYING mini games to unlock more tool and update your clinic.

Can you trim all the hair?

What’s New

Version 3.1.2

Bug fixes and improvements.

Ratings and Reviews

4.3 out of 5
114.3K Ratings

114.3K Ratings

angelsongstress ,

Awesome Game, but needs some work.

I fell in love with this game the minute I played it. But half way through every operation, there’s an ad. This game has a lot of ads but Is still playable. It is very addicting but it has WAY too many ads. And not to mention that after most of the operations, an ad pops up. And I also don’t like that at the end of an operation, you have to wait to get your actual reward. Instead of getting it right off the bat. I’m not trying to hurt any feelings, but this game could use some improvement. This is an AMAZING game and I think it will become a lot better if these improvements are made. I’m not trying to complain, but this game needs improvement.

Thank you for your game Developers, and I hope that you read this and see it.
Goodbye! 👋👋👋

Rswinters ,

If you like watching ads, then this game is for you.

I gave this game way more time to prove it is worth my time and energy to play. After every step taken, you are forced to watch an ad, and to gain any reward you are forced to watch an ad. The ads you are forced to watch are not short, and when the ad completes you are then to watch another shorter ad before you can continue. Essentially you end up watching ads for 95% your time playing and only get to play the actual game for the remaining 5% percent of the entirety of time you play this game. The game would actually be fun if they decreased the ad watching time to a more reasonable time frame and also space the time out with playing the game more to make watching the ads more tolerable. I ended up deleting due to the insane volume of ads required to watch in comparison to the actual time allowed to play the actual game. What a complete waste of time.

Cat Lady 603 ,

Boring

First Of all I love gross things and this game I love ❤️, but I got this game YESTERDAY and it keeps repeating the levels because there’s nothing else to do. And what’s the point in gems 💎 if you can’t even use them. I really wish there was a store so I could actually use them. And too many ads the levels are easy because it’s doing satisfying things and you can’t lose. But there shouldn't be an add after EVERY level. Also how can people grow MUSHROOMS 🍄 on there FEET that’s legit weird and you shouldn’t use a beard trimmer on your feet! I’m sorry to break it to you and all the the people that play this but this game is a very much so SCAM and for all the people that are reading this the game is getting payed to play ads that’s why they show so many! Thank you for reading my review and for all the people that are looking to download this game... DON’T!

P.S to the creators: maybe just maybe people would download your game if it wasn’t so terrible.

App Privacy

The developer, RUBY OYUN VE YAZILIM DANISMANLIK, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Location
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like