Office anywhere with Docs To Go: View, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint*) & view Adobe PDF® files on your iOS device with the original & #1 selling mobile MS Office suite of all time.
Documents To Go® Standard contains best-in-class document viewing & editing. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
OVERALL STANDARD VERSION FEATURES:
• Works on both iPhone and iPad
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2015).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit supported files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create Word (.doc, .docx) files
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit and/or insert bullets and numbering
• Multiple undo/redo
• Find & replace
• Word count
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create Excel (.xls, .xlsx) spreadsheets
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options, including: font type, size, color, alignment, fill, highlight, category, and decimal place)
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Multiple undo/redo
• Find/find next
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2015 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
-OneDrive bug fix
-Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Use at your own risk
I learned a few years back, that you better keep backups of everything you have on DocsToGo. More times than I can count, the documents simply changed into a file format that is completely unrecognizable to my computer. All information lost. I’ve had to rebuild a financial spreadsheet that thankfully I had a backup to, but still had to input a month of data to it because it changed the original excel file to something else completely. I also realized a long time ago that you are much better off to edit file only on your computer. Just use your other devices to read only. After years of frustration with this app, I had to finally admit defeat. I really did try to like this app, but the point is that it would make life a little easier, not cause stress. See you later DocsToGo.
It works, when it works, but mostly does not
Very disappointing. Although I used to edit and create documents with confidence, this is sadly no longer the case.
I need to have confidence in any document editor. That confidence has been shaken with Documents To Go lately. Frequently when I edit a spreadsheet, it will create an error on saving. It then provides a teaser message that although your document was not saved, it will be recovered the next time you open it. Great, you might think. The document is recovered as promised. However, the problem with saving the document remains.
Gold bcs it lets you work on MSOffice docs away from your computer. And I'd recommend it for single device users, but
TRASH bcs if you try to use it with more than 1 device you will have NOTHING BUT ABJECT MISERY!!!
I synched my phone yesterday, only 2 or 3 files had changed, OK fine.
Then I synched my iPad & got some errors. Well, it had been a while since the pad had been synched, bcs I hadn't used DTG on the pad much, not too bad.
But then I went back to the phone to be sure anything newer on the pad (maybe 1 or 2 files) got updated on the phone.
SEVENTY-FIVE new errors on the phone, when it had been fine a few minutes before.
Now count the HOURS spent trying to determine which were the valid versions!!!
I don't like the idea of letting Microsoft see my files, but at least from what I hear their online sync for Office works.
I'll be leaving Datavis ASAP!
- DataViz, Inc
- 92.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 DataViz, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $16.99
- Cloud access add-on $6.99
- Desktop Sync add-on $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.