Domestic Violence - what is it? What are the signs? How can I get help? Whether you or someone you know is effected by domestic violence, this application could help.
This free application has the following features:
- Apple Watch App.
- Quick Index - Quickly obtain the info. you need.
- Introduction - What IS Domestic Violence?
- How to be safe in a domestic violent situation.
- Common Myths and Facts.
- The Cycle of Violence Chart.
- Important Phone Numbers.
- Personal Safety Plan.
- What's a Personal Protection Order?
- Questions (and answers) about leaving.
- What is Abuse?
- Who Are the Victims?
- Internet Resources.
- Improved Dark Mode Support for iOS 13 Users.
- Watch App Rewritten for New, Faster Interaction.
- Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a domestic violence nurse examiner
This is an excellent app for the basic information I review with survivors of both domestic violence and sexual assault after examination. Phone numbers and safety planning info are very accurate. (Hide feature hides great but wont let the app be relaunched w/o restarting my phone)
Now days females are to be blame! Not cute!
System needs more accessibility.
This is a good app for info. But the system is flawed for people trying to get help escaping violent situations.
I have been for nearly ten years, problem? I am disabled & all shelters have no accommodations for anyone who is disabled.
Pretty sad in this day and age.
- Dan Uff
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © (c) 2019 Connecting People Software Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.