Become a more productive you, one card at a time.
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
* Best of the Mac App Store 2016
* App Store Best of February
* App Store Best New Apps
* Two-time Webby Award nominee
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” – Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – The Next Web
“The ideal iOS reminders replacement.” – Francesco D.
“Doo 2 is a delight!” – Andrew H.
“Doo is beautiful, simple, clever.” – Matt S.
• Improve your focus with a unique, card-based interface
• Create open-ended, date-based, or location-based reminders
• Stay engaged with a delightful user experience
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them
• Get repeating alerts if you ignore any notifications
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and early alerts
• Toggle notifications on a per-reminder basis
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Set your preferred morning and evening hours for smarter scheduling and snooze
• Create to-dos from within other apps using the share extension
• Sort your cards from the list view to speed through your day
• Customize your default snooze duration
• Enjoy Doo with full accessibility support, including VoiceOver and keyboard shortcuts
• Run Doo from the dock or menu bar
Get Doo and get things done!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could be better!
I really like the layout and UI design of Doo, but after using it for several days, I found out quite a few minor bugs that existed:
1. The to-do list cannot be updated automatically after a new task is created. Basically the only way to make it show up in the list is to manually refresh the page by shifting to another tab and then go back.
2. When trying to choose a date of the next month, if I directly choose that date on the calendar (i.e. selecting Feb 4th on the January calendar), the calendar will directly close while the date still remains on the current date.
I believe the experience will be greater without these small issues and I'm really looking forward for a better future version of Doo : )
Developer is Very Responsive to Suggestions
When I download a new app, I usually make notes about what I like and dislike about my first experience with the app. I then send an email containing that info to the developer in the hope that it will be used to improve the product and make it more usable in my situation. In the case of Doo, my email was responded to within hours and the developer responded to every single of my suggestions either asking for more info, letting me know that he will consider a change, or letting me know why he thought a requested change should not be implimented. I’ve had many email exchanges with him and now see many of my suggestions being implemented within months of downloading the app for the first time. That’s unpresidented! I can count on a single hand the number of app developers that are that responsive to input over the last 30 years I’ve been sending suggestions. Great simply elegant app with a developer who seems to have a passion for keeping it simple and effective.
I’ve been using Doo loyally since February when I tried it out to help managing my studying for college tests. Its interface makes mapping out your upcoming reminders very manageable and clean, and in my opinion the interface is much better than the traditional to-do list or other reminders apps. The developer, Mike, is also incredibly kind and responsive, and truly cares to listen about the opinions of his users. For example, Doo 1.5 had a menu bar mode that was removed in 2.0. Myself and others had conversations with him requesting the feature’s return, and it’s back in 2.1. It’s truly inspiring to see a single person put so much care into developing a great app. I really love this app, and anyone who tries it out will too!
- Ciarlo Software, LLC
- 3.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ciarlo Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.