It's time to get MEDIEVAL!
From the creators of the award winning puzzle games Doodle God & Doodle Devil, comes a new fantasy brain-teaser where you can create your own Kingdom with Castles, Knights, Warlocks and Dragons! Great for gamers of ALL ages.
Daring adventure awaits you in this fantasy world where you can breed and raise four different types of Dragons, return the family castle to prosperity or defile flowering lands as a Necromancer.
New Game Mode: Arm your Knight to fight through the hordes of monsters and mighty bosses in a new runner-style combat game!
The famous Doodle series puzzle game play has been completed re-imagined in this ALL ages fantasy adventure.
Create a New Kingdom Today!
- All ages puzzle game play for the entire family
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Breed and raise four different types of Dragons
- Quest as a fearless Knight, Powerful Warlock or fantasy Dragon
- Play the new “runner” combat mode
- Updated to comply with 10.14 Mojave
- Facebook connection issues fixed
- Translations mistakes were corrected
- Some minor issues with stability corrected
- Improved running mode performance
- Some rare app crashes are no more
- Revamped sounds a bit. Should be better
- Interfaces were changed slightly
- Bugfixing. Bugfixing never changes
- In-app fixes
Ratings and Reviews
More “quests” would make this a better deal for the money
This game is not what I expected, but it is fun — it’s basically a game of solitaire where you match cards to get new cards, which open up more possibilities. Most of the connections are intuitive but some are tricky. The main part of the game becomes quite difficult as you try to figure out which of the hundred plus cards can be combined to make the last dozen. The quests are better — they are playable in a shorter amount of time and have more of a story to them. I was disappointed there were only three, because they were much more enjoyable the main part of the game. The hero challenge is probably fun but only if you’re prepared to spend additional money for in game purchases; I was not.
Great game! Definitely worth the money!
Once I got this app to stop crashing i started playing to find You can't control the hero at all. You hit a run button and off he goes. Its frustrating and almost no interaction on a role playing level. I only got this app because I thought it might be a little like design and play your own RPG but not even close! I want my 5$ back and you should save yours.
The developer, MP Digital, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2019, JoyBits Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Kit $1.99
- Bundle of 3000 crystals $9.99
- Bundle of 1000 crystals $3.99
- Bundle of 10000 crystals $24.99
- Infinite crystals $99.99
- Bundle of 30000 crystals $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.