The most accurate professional-grade dictation service available on the market. Create templates, add custom words, and instantly dictate your documents – Dragon Anywhere will automatically adapt to how you speak. Download your one-week FREE TRIAL now! Trial converts to a monthly ($14.99) or annual ($149.99) subscription.
WHY USE DRAGON ANYWHERE
Paperwork doesn’t end when you’re away from your desk. Dragon Anywhere is the only mobile dictation app that enables continuous dictation of documents, with no length or time limits. This means, you can dictate documents of any length, edit, format, and share them directly from your mobile device—whether visiting clients, a job site or at your local coffee shop.
Mobile employees are often burdened with heavier documentation demands—client intake forms, reports and more. Dragon Anywhere makes it easy to create detailed and accurate documents, fill out reports and forms, or complete other paperwork— directly on your smartphone and tablet, all on-the-go. And because you can also synchronize your personal customizations with Dragon Professional for the desktop, work started in the field or out on the road can easily be completed back at your home or office.
DRAGON ANYWHERE FEATURES:
• Fast & accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% recognition accuracy right out of the gate, with no training required.
• No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
• Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms, and even navigate field to field by voice commands.
• Powerful customizations, like the ability to add words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents. Or create simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps, like inserting an email signature or standard clauses into documents.
• Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing, correction, and deletion, apply common formatting like underline and bold, or voice navigate through fields of a report template.
• Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
• Synchronize with supported Dragon desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
• Dragon Anywhere supports the following languages: US English, Canadian English, UK English, and German.
• For any technical or subscription assistance with Dragon Anywhere, please contact Nuance Support: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/support/dragon-anywhere-support.html
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
• All communication with the cloud is secured with Enterprise grade encryption.
• The app does not require access to your personal information, and only requires access to the device’s microphone and storage.
• One-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly ($14.99) subscription; Annual ($149.99) subscription. Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
• Manage your subscription via iTunes Settings.
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Terms of Service: http://www.nuance.com/for-business/by-product/dragon/dragon-anywhere/support#Terms_of_use
iOS 13 support: Dragon Anywhere now supports iOS 13.
General improvements: This release includes usability, stability and security updates
iOS 9.x support: Support for iOS 9.x will be dropped in future updates.
32-bit device support: 32-bit device support will be dropped in the next update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great until it’s not!!!! Fix your glitches then 5*****
It crashes then it won’t work!!!!
Updated review: Originally have this a 1 and now I’m changing to a 3 because this app is great but glitchy! It does crash because I spoke to another user and his crashes at times too but he loves it like I do so we just bear with it. The other issue is technical support is not 24 hours and there was a lady who was a little rude but when I called initially but oh well... I will say If you can get in touch with tech support they will help you although kinda abrupt and rude... So back to the app... First I had an issue with it being frozen. So I tried to turn my phone off, turn it back on, and then go back into the app no dice. Then I tried uninstall and then reinstall and just my dumb luck I forgot my password so I tried to reset my password but it wouldn’t send me the link instead I got a message on my screen that said “Please try again we are unable to contact the server please try again later” which would not go away!!! It stayed like that for several hours. I had to wait until customer service opened up at 8am to get in touch with tech support. I hate to complain because, As I said before they helped me and I do really like the accuracy of dragon anywhere just need to iron out the kinks...
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear about your experience, and our goal is to provide exceptional service. Your feedback has been noted, and if you have any additional concerns, please contact our Dragon Anywhere Technical Support team at 770-702-6014.
We are glad to hear your feedback regarding our speech recognition accuracy. Thank you for your continued support.
READ THIS for iPhone 7+ with iOS 10.3.3 thru 11.0.1
This app is absolutely fantastic! But there are some problems with subscribing from within the app downloaded from the App Store for the iPhone. This review applies to an iPhone 7+ running iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. I have no way of knowing whether this review is valid on any other iPhones or versions of IOS. If you download this app and press the Subscribe button, and subscribe from within the app, you will never get the app to work. This applies to iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. You must first set up your account at the Nuance website. And then download the app. I did it the wrong way during the last week of September 2017, and I wasted a great deal of time with the Nuance tech support and also Apple tech support. There is simply no other way to do it then first purchasing the trial from the Nuance website, or skip the trial and purchase the subscription right away, otherwise your life will be filled with incredible time wasting headaches and hassles. Besides that, this app is absolutely fantastic! Incidentally, there is no difference in price. But purchasing the subscription from Nuance offers the option of a yearly subscription that gives you 12 months for the price of 10.
An amazing example of just what technology can do!
I've been using this product for about six months. It still amazes me with its accuracy and the overall ease of use. I have only given it four stars because I really want them to find a better way to integrated into the rest of the iOS ecosystem. At present, it relies upon you copying text from the dictation notepad into the application you want to use. It does support sending email directly from within the application, but I haven't found that quite as convenient when you are replying to someone's email.
Leaving that aside – because a big part of that problem is just the rules which Apple enforces for application separation – I have to say that I find this product quite astounding. It has really changed the way I work. I travel with an iPad mini, and this allows me to work very productively without the need for any external keyboard.
If you think you would find this product interesting I recommend that you sign up for the trial. See how much you make use of it, and then decide whether it's worth the $15. That is what I did, and I then signed up for a years worth of service.
- Nuance Communications
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2019 Nuance Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Anywhere $14.99
- Dragon Anywhere $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.