DragonBox Elements: the game that secretly teaches geometry.
Embark on a great learning adventure! Discover the fundamentals of geometry with your family! Watch your kids learn geometry in a matter of hours, without them even noticing they’re learning! (main learning features below)
By playing the 100+ puzzles in DragonBox Elements, kids (and adults, too) will gain a deep understanding of the logic of geometry. Through entertaining exploration and discovery, players use shapes and their properties to actually recreate the mathematical proofs that define geometry!
Whimsical characters and captivating puzzles motivate players to keep learning. Since the geometry in the game remains hidden, kids learn and gain confidence even if mathematics is a subject they don’t usually feel comfortable with. Amazing fun with amazing results!
DragonBox Elements takes its inspiration from “Elements”, one of the most influential works in the history of mathematics. Written by the Greek mathematician Euclid, "Elements" describes the foundations of geometry using a singular and coherent framework. Its 13 volumes have served as a reference textbook for over 23 centuries, and DragonBox Elements makes it possible for players to master its essential axioms and theorems after just a couple of hours playing!
* Learn as a family, through guidance and collaborative play, with up to 4 individual game saves
* 100+ levels, for several hours of intensive logical reasoning practice
* Aligned with the concepts studied in high school and middle school mathematics
* Explore the properties of geometric shapes through Euclidian proof: triangles (scalene, isosceles, equilateral, right), circles, quadrilaterals (trapezoid, parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square), right angles, line segments, parallel and transversal lines, vertical angles, corresponding angles, corresponding angles converse, and more
* Improve logical reasoning skills dramatically by creating mathematical proofs and solving geometrical puzzles
* Gain an instinctive understanding of the properties of shapes and angles through play
* Transfer what you have learned to pen and paper with the learning resources found on wewanttoknow.com
Recommended from age 8 (the guidance of an adult may be required for younger children)
This release improves the general stability of the game, in particular on iOS 13, adds support for widescreen devices and notched phones.
We are always here to help. If you notice something wrong, have questions or want to leave some feedback you can get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), twitter (@DragonBox) or Facebook (@DragonBoxApp).
And if you like our products, why not help spread the word? You can do so on social media and by leaving a nice review, even if you did it with a previous version of the app. It really helps us!
Ratings and Reviews
Another awesome math app from this company
Elements (and Algebra, also from Dragonbox) are my favorite educational apps ever -- and I say this as someone deeply skeptical about the claims made about technology and teaching. These games don't simply animate worksheets or offer conventional gameplay as a reword for doing work, they make the very process of doing math into a game. Brilliantly conceived and entertaining even for this 47-year-old, who found both to be a helpful refresher course in their respective topics. Granted, there are a few design tweeks to recommend; I found Elements somewhat less intuitive than Algebra. But overall these games are head and shoulders above any other math games currently out there (most of which are similar in all but the details). These games are special, ya'll.
My 6 year old son made it all the way through this game/learning tool to the end. These games actually taught him math and made it fun.
This game is a geometry game, teaching shapes, angles, and some rules regarding certain shapes and angles and parallel lines.
I wish there were more levels or more games!
Dragon box Elements! wow!
This app is awesome! I'm tutoring a middle schooler learning Geometry, and this is great for students learning geometry. No language is necessary, it's completely intuitive, and students can learn the theorems after watching it in action!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.