Take command of the Dragon's Watch in this magical new battle RPG! Easy to understand but with deep strategy and addictive turn-based tactical play.
● Join the Dragon's Watch on their quest to save the kingdom from the forces of evil!
● Summon, fuse and evolve hundreds of brave heroes, with unique strengths, skills and special attacks!
● Craft magic potions and rescue the dragons to strike down mythical monsters and fearsome bosses!
● Challenge other players worldwide in the real-time PVP Arena!
● Play even when offline - no need to always be connected to the server*!
● Unique one-handed play system lets you play anywhere.
● Discover the game's hidden secrets, solve its puzzles and upgrade your hero's card.
● Find the legendary Golden Guardians - assemble the ultimate squad to reach the final frontier!
● Explore the fantasy realm of Kagria, rescue the dragons and win the war against evil!
● Daily quests, vortex dungeons and special events!
* wi-fi or mobile data connection is required from time to time to download new game content, and to check in with the game server periodically. We recommend connecting the game to the internet once a day if possible. In particular, the first time you play, and at the end of region 1, you will need to be online to set up your account and to make content downloads.
Welcome to Dragon's Watch! The magical, tactical, battle RPG!
* A whole new Region to Quest in and do Battle!
* All new Heroes and Potions to Summon and Create!
* Various bug fixes
For more details, see the full patch notes at http://forum.dragons.watch
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing customer service.
To be honest the game has good skeleton but it’s not finished and needs more modes. Four of five stars. The gacha is seemingly broken for now and just rewards same thing over and over. Even on my 9 summons I just did got 4 slamandah in a row and 3 green things in a row after, that mathematically should never happen. But the shining light is amazing customer service, that cares about each player, responds in English very fast, and takes definitive action to ensure players are fairly treated and happy. I will continue to play and support this new game based in their response. I would recommend this game to all to try and if u have a problem send a support message to their great team. Kindly request improvements in randomizer which is non existent, and odds statements for summons to be publically posted.
Long time player, since the release. This game was a 5 star for me, unfortunately I have to take it back. The game was great at first, but we haven't received any real update since the release. No new features to keep us going. The devs claim to be working on "something big" but refuse to show us anything other then a few blurry images they whipped together in 5 minutes. And when asked for more information they simply say "you'll see when it come out" .. These devs are coming off as lazy and probably not actually working on the game full time. As such, you have about 2-4 weeks of casual gameplay and then you're left with nothing to do. One of the best parts of this game initially was the amazing community. Unfortunately the lack of updates and communications has pushed many long time players away. Pretty much leaving the community dead. And what's worse, there's so few players, yet there number one priority is pvp. Lol. Wow. WE WANT PVE CONTENT!! , when I see some change, I will fix my rating. But for now, I'm a dissatisfied fan. I've been patient too long, and today was the last straw. Just brushing off your loyal fans is not the way to go. You've been working on this "big update" thing for 3-5 months. WHERE IS IT!?!?
What ruins a potentially great game
So the fighting is interesting but the game suffers from serious flaws- You need material to evolve heroes that comes from certain worlds- but the game won’t show you which world and RNG is awful- 30 tries to get a single material from first world and haven’t found one yet- the match making in arena is horrible- first fight I got a player with heroes that all were able to one shot anyone on my team- Monsters drop
in worlds but game doesn’t show you which (hint it’s not always the ones you fight) adding better tool tips, and a real match making system would go a long ways towards making this game better- right now it’s ok to play free but i wouldn’t spend any money on it
update after latest patch-
they have made farming essence for legendary heroes nearly impossible needing 50 to evolve the hero and getting 1 every 5-10 runs- the developers have no idea what they are doing with drop rates or rng from temple as you always get the same crap regardless of what the boosted rate is suppose to be- DO NOT SPEND Money in this game you will regret it quickly as you won’t get anything of value or use for your money.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback.
re: Arena - we are going to start our second iteration of the Arena very soon looking at Ranking, Rewards, Match Making and Leagues. We are still finalising the design.
re: Evolution drops - the amount of time expected to get legendary drops hasn't actually change in the latest update we have just increase the amount dropped and required to evolve. It is to give the player a better idea of the time expected to acquire the materials.
We always take all our players feedback on board. Thanks for your input and hopefully we'll see you again in the near future!
- The Secret Police Ltd
- 209.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 The Secret Police Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems $4.99
- 300 Gems $10.99
- 620 Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.