Join thousands of players in the ultimate online Action-RPG; customize your team of Champions, embark on an epic adventure and clash with enemies in real-time 5v5 battles. Welcome to Dungeon Hunter Champions.
TEAM UP WITH THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS
• Join the community and meet players from around the world!
• Reinforce your party with your friends' best Champions and share yours in return.
• Create or join a Guild and earn powerful bonuses.
COMPETE IN LIVE PVP
• Prove your worth in real-time 5v5 battles.
• Climb the ranks of the leaderboards for fame and glory.
• Crush your opponents to reap the highest rewards.
COLLECT AND POWER UP 250+ CHAMPIONS
• Summon unique Champions from every corner of the multiverse, each with their own distinct abilities and style of play.
• Power up each of your Champions and unlock their ultimate form through Ascension.
• Mix and match Champions of different elements to create deadly new party compositions.
FACE MASSIVE RAID BOSSES IN AN EPIC CAMPAIGN
• Challenge gigantic foes like the brutal Bull Demon and the vicious Elder Drake.
• Discover strategies to counter each boss's devastating special abilities.
• Defeat the most powerful monsters to obtain legendary Gear for your Champions.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DHC_ForStores
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
We have a great update for you!
Social improvement: 1-on-1 private chat
Speed Stones: Collect rewards without having to fight!
MOBA Premium Subscription
Ratings and Reviews
Not paid 2 win
While there are purchases available in game, and they do help you progress faster by giving you more chances to summon and thus more opportunities to get a natural 4/5 Star monster. You have the choice of whether to spend money, or not. If you chose not to spend money. You have the same game as someone who spent. For free. You all know the difference by now, there are many other games out there with similar models. Full of people who complain about the other folks who spend money.
The game itself is a interesting mashup of LOL and SW:SA. It has the whole, summon - level - evolve end with PvE and ways to make your monster and teams stronger and take on more challenging content. Then there is the usual PvP where you can challenge the teams crafted by other players, with a twist. It’s not turn based, so it offers other options to defeat your opponent besides just being faster. Then there is the MOBA where you can take control of your favorite champion and fight with 4 of your friends and a DOTA-like arena against a team of 5 to destroy their Towers and Core before they get yours! Overall an awesome game worth a look if you like to collect/evolve/and fight with a wide array of monsters
Banned out of nothing.
I downloaded the game yesterday and played around 1 hour just following everything the game was leading me to do, like the first steps of the game and stuff. I don’t even had any kind of communication with another player yet. Than I went to sleep. I woke today, open the game and find out that I got banned from the game. Like WHAT???? I literally haven’t done nothing wrong. I read the message saying possible reasons to be banned and I just don’t fit none of than. I tried to follow the link to create a ticket like the message suggested me but I couldn’t find where I was suppose to click to create a ticket. The website seems bugged as well. What’s going on? So frustrating! Reading another comments here I see that there are more people with the same random and nonsense ban problem.
Feels very frustrating, I don’t even know if I want to keep playing the game. If I don’t have my account back I will definitely delete the game.
The game’s mechanics prevent incoming f2p players from catching up and the developers know it! There is a bigger variety of in-game currency than there are energy systems. It’s also punishing towards newer players as you look at how the rank system is setup in Arena. Top tier players constantly receive natural rank 4/5 champions for free in addition to large amounts of gem, while newer players receive mediocre champions that can’t even be built to fit into end-game content: Water Spearman, Light Valkyrie, and Fire Monkey King. Thus, this forces players into spending real money if they wish to stand a chance in end-game: Elder Drake 10 and Steel Widow 10. Even after spending a decent amount of money on the game, drop rates for high natural champions are so low and the chances of receiving ineffective champions are so high that it’s not even worth spending dollars on summoning discs. Also, the game hasn’t even been out for 3 months yet and there was already controversy about content creators receiving strong and essential champions from the developers. On top of that, the developers also sponsor the videos of which content creators “unlock” these natural rank 4/5 champions. Despite the developers responding to the controversy quickly by giving away 1,000 gems to the community, they knew well that the game is very Paid2Win and for this exact reason this game is going to fall short of its iOS competitors: Summoners War, Monster Legends, etc.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2017 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Great Handful of Gems $0.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Great Sack of Gems $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.