Embark on a journey to find the best loot and defeat all challengers in this truly free-to-play Offline Action RPG.
Featuring randomized loot, dynamically generated dungeons, and 4 acts each with their own legendary boss awaiting. Journey through unlimited floors of increasingly difficult enemies while collecting the best items possible and competing with your friends in our Battle Arena competitive leagues.
Equip your Wizard, Warrior, or Rogue with infinitely customizable weapons and armor to help destroy the elemental evils plaguing the land. There are always new ways to vanquish your foes! Upgrade your gear with our Crystal and Mythstone crafting system. Make your character even more powerful using our Gear-Based Skill and Talent system.
Tired of playing alone? Bring your other characters into combat with you to gain experience and loot alongside your hero using our Hireling system. Or maybe you'll come across one of the many endearing companions included in our Pet system!
• Play for as long as you want no content or pay walls
• Equip your Wizard, Warrior, or Rogue with amazing randomized loot you find on your adventure!
• Never fight in the same dungeon twice! Climb your way through unlimited randomly generated floors.
• Test your skill against one of 4 Legendary bosses at the end of every Act!
• Bring your other characters into your adventures using the new Hireling System!
•Manage your player AI to create your own army of Adventurers!
• Native Controller integration for iOS7 with full HUD support!
• Customize the Dungeons' difficulty and rewards by choose between 8 enemy power levels.
• New Pet System that lets you choose a follower to aid in your journey.
iPhone 4 and higher devices
iPod Touch 5th Gen and higher devices
iPad 2 and higher devices
We are dedicated to making Dungeon Quest the best ARPG on mobile! New content will be added regularly, so follow us on our forums, Twitter, or Facebook to get the latest news!
Please give us your feedback or comments, and help us make Dungeon Quest even BETTER!
Email us for support: email@example.com
Talk with us and other players on our Forums: http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/
Follow our updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dungeon-Quest/532814623416543
Send us a Tweet: https://twitter.com/DungeonQuest_SB
Updating several in game icons and bug fixes to allow compatibility the the Apple TV version of Dungeon Quest.
If you have any issues with this update please reach out to us via Twitter, our Player Forums, or our firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Thanks for playing!!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with greater potential
This game is awesome though there are a few problems
1. Too many in app purchases: now I know you need money and everything to make the game but at least make it to where we have three heroes already unlocked in the screen to select a hero those can’t be hired as a helper but you can transfer items and stuff just so that it’s not like you have to buy something so you don’t have to get rid of those legend caps or swords
2. Needs more bosses,enameis, and locations:if you added more bosses enemies and locations this could be way better I’m lvl 35 and I’m getting tired of the same old enemies a jungle with tree monsters and goblins with a forest spirit as the boss would be cool don’t you think
3. More items: once you’ve played the game for a while you want different items not just the four weapons and off-hands the game gives you like for the warrior you get and throwing axe that gives the axe throw ability with a slash so you can really be a ranged warrior
Please read this and tell me what you think
Favorite iPhone game!
I’ve had this game since it’s inception and I have to say it’s my favorite iPhone game ever! But I do have to ask something. I heard a little while back that you guys were doing a “dungeon quest 2” or something similar and I’m just wondering if that’s true and/or when is that coming out?:D but other than that keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support Dillon!
We hear you and are working on a follow up to DQ now. We will be able to support a ton of new features and add in some elements that are missing from our current game.
Thanks for playing!
PLEASE READ: Features+ needed
This game is great and has even greater potential. However, there are a few things it needs.
1. Campaign gets repetitive eventually; more maps, monsters and monster types would greatly improve this mode.
2. Adding some more game modes(I.e Capture the flag or sudden death or something like those)would also be a great improvement.
3.Perhaps most importantly, this game really NEEDS CO-OP(2,3,4+ players)for both campaign and especially PvP.
This game would probably be on the top 50 with all that added. Like I said, lot of potential with a good start but it needs fine-tuning.
—Update: I logged back into DQ because I wanted a good dungeon crawler experience today. If any players who are thinking of uninstalling the game, PLEASE NOTE: if you uninstall without uploading what progress you have made to the DQ Cloud, all your progress will be lost!, as if you were playing a video game on console xD. This is not exactly self-explanatory nor the first thing you think about when you enter an online game. For players who’ve gone through this already, I feel your pain 😢😤😩
Also there is no restore purchases option. If we are not going to get help on understanding how to save our game progress more clearly, doesn’t it seem that to be able to restore any purchases we’ve made would be reasonable enough?!
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for leaving us a review and we appreciate you playing our game! We hear you loud and clear about the Co-op, and we totally agree! When we made this game we did not have the resources and tech we needed to included fully featured co-op and we made this game primarily as a single player game (no internet required to play). Lots of our players have requested multiplayer features, and we started work on a follow up game several months ago that includes co-op and a lot more features players wanted to see in DQ1. In short, thanks for playing, and we are working on it!! ;)
- Shiny Box, LLC (TX)
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 - 2017 Shiny Box LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Character Save Slot 2 $0.99
- Character Save Slot 3 $0.99
- .99 Gold Purchase $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.