Duplicate Windows visually copies any window in macOS live and on-the-fly. It’s like display mirroring for individual windows!
• Duplicate any window
Select any window on your Mac, and get an instant resizable copy that stays up to date with the original.
• Monitor anything. Don't disrupt your workflow.
Watch videos. Watch a sports game. Monitor your servers. Keep an eye on any window you like. Just duplicate it, tell it to stay on top, resize it to just how you want it and get on with your work.
• Presenter Mode for any software.
You can duplicate windows across monitors. Drive a software demo with your notes right along side on your laptop screen, while only projecting the software you're demoing.
You can duplicate as many windows as you want, and have as many copies of a window as you want.
- Fix horizontal flipping to work with more screen configurations
- Improve energy efficiency when a Duplicate Windows is not visible
New from 1.6
- Horizontally flip window content from the "Window" menu.
- Variable refresh rates. This allows you to monitor slow-changing windows with minimal power impact, or for Duplicate Windows to smoothly keep up with fast-moving content.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but I want more
I wanted a mac alternative for the windows software OnTopReplica. This does fit some of my needs, but I would enjoy things like cropping support and more advanced features.
Not bad for just duplicating full-size windows.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fabian Canas
- 5.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fabian Canas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.