You can follow amateur radio DX spots trough the world wide DX cluster network.
- Select bands, get information and automatically locate the spots on a map.
- DXWatch is a great tool for all radio amateurs, with an easy and cool interface.
- DXWatch App is powered www.dxwatch.com (by) PY1NB Felipe.
- DXWatch iOS version Developed (by) PY4OG J.Marcio.
Third-party software component.
- MIT License Copyright (c) 2014 2106 Alamofire Software Foundation
Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great to have when a PC isn’t available
Only draw back can’t seem to add spots
I wish you could add filters like on the web site and you can't add a spot. The only for it has is mode and band...🙁
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.