e-BRIDGE Print & Capture is an application that allows you to print and scan from TOSHIBA MFPs utilizing your iOS device.
Integrated with e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software, e-BRIDGE Print & Capture allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
- Print documents (JPEG/PDF) from cloud storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive) through TOSHIBA MFPs
- Print images stored in iOS Photos or captured by the device's Camera
- Utilize advanced MFP print settings such as number of copies, duplex, color mode (BW/Color/Twin Color), Print Mode (Normal/Private/Hold/Multi Station*), Paper Type, Paper Size, Staple, Omit Blank Pages and Toner Save
- Scan documents from TOSHIBA MFP and upload it to a cloud storage service or send it by Email
- Convert scanned images or photo documents to an editable format such as searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint by using e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software or the OCR* function within the MFP
- TOSHIBA MFPs can be discovered on your network via scanning the QR code printed from e-BRIDGE Print & Capture with the scanner on e-BRIDGE Print & Capture or by searching through your history of the most recently used MFPs
- Authentication and department codes are recommended to maintain office security
* Optional Enabler required in MFP
- Supported e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service settings on the MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about configuring this application when using with user authentication or department codes
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese
Please refer to the following page for supported models.
Website for e-BRIDGE Print & Capture
Please refer to the following page for Website.
- Before using this App with a cloud storage service, install the cloud storage app on your device
- MFPs may not be discovered under the following conditions. If not discovered, you may manually enter the hostname or use the QR Code.
*IPv6 is used
*SSL is used in the Web Service Setting
*Other unknown reasons
- It is recommended to print the QR Code in Black and White for best scanning results
- If the scanned document is JPEG and has multiple pages, thumbnail view page will be uploaded
- If the size of a scanned document is very large, it may fail when sending by Email.
- Hold/Private prints are available with the e-STUDIO2550C series when an optional hard disk is installed
- User name cannot contain "@" mark
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Support new models
- Fix some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very user friendly
Just use the same WiFi and select your printer/scanner and you are all set!
File size problem
I am able to print normal sized files, but I can not print a 16MB pdf using this app in iPadOS 13. I am able to print that same 16MB pdf using the built-in iPadOS AirPrint software. Unfortunately the built-in iPadOS AirPrint software does not let me set short edge binding for two sided printing. This is why I want to be able to use your app. Please fix this file size limitation.
This app is very intuitive and easy-to-use, this will surely make our customers happy. -Ultrex (Oregon Toshiba dealer)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Toshiba Tec Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.