EasyPoser is a human body pose app for people who draw or is learning to draw. Have you ever wanted a personalized model to show various poses while drawing animation, illustration or sketching? EasyPoser was developed for these people. Various angles of different poses can be inspected. Now you do not have to draw with a wooden joint doll or figure as a model. Even yoga or exercise poses can be checked from various angles.
1. Sensitive Operation – EasyPoser allows control over the main joints in an amazingly smooth manner. It provides multiple functions previously unavailable in other pose apps such as a highlight on movable parts, initialization of joints and manipulation state, and finding a symmetrical pose with the mirroring function. Experience controls that are more convenient than with a mouse.
2. Comic Style Models – Previous pose apps had many realistic eight-head ratio men and women, making it unsuitable for animation, webtoon or game illustrations. EasyPoser is prepared with models with various body types.
3. Multi-Model Control – A scene can be made with a made with a maximum of 6 people at once! It is now possible to make a scene of a soccer player avoiding a tackle or a couple holding hands and dancing.
4. Tens of poses that have already been completed. Poses that are used often are already made. About 60 poses have been prepared and these poses will be regularly updated.
5. Other Characteristics
- Sensitive light expression using direct and backlight settings
- Able to observe various poses at various angles
- Realistic shadows such as shadows of models being cast over other models
- Able to change the angle of view (possible to use an exaggerated vanishing point such as a panorama)
- Provides a wire mode that allows lines drawn over models
- Able to download models without the background in a PNG clear background.
- Automatic saving, making it safe whenever there is a device error.
- Able to easily control hand movements.
6. Functions Provided in the Free Version
- Model poses can be freely controlled.
- Moods can be freely controlled by controlling the light angle.
- Able to save the image in PNG. Use it when using EasyPoser with another program to draw!
- A scene can be made by freely controlling the camera distance
7. Paid Version Upgrade Benefit
- Completed poses can be saved and recalled.
- A woman (normal), woman (small), man (small) is provided other than the original model.
- Several models can be brought on screen at once.
- There are no ads.
- All “Completed Poses” can be used.
** Since the data is not saved to server, when you delete an app, the saved data is also deleted.
** when you delete Pro version and re-install it, click "purchase Pro version" in the app again to complete installation.
- new 3 hair style
- new preset poses
- bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Icon design- better^^
This app is useful when it comes to maintaining the envision of a certain pose you want. I think it serves its purpose. I also think it could have more sitting poses, or certain effects for the hair—like wind blowing it. However, none of that is as important to me as the design of the icon. Before it was much more simpler—yes the color was a bit dull, but I very much prefer the pose in which the model was reaching out somewhere. Not in the position it is made in now(^_^;) it was awkward for me to open my phone to it... this update has been pretty recent and I’m not sure how long it took to change the icon design but I ask nicely if you could change the pose to how it was previously (with maybe a few tweaks) or to a different one entirely. Maybe two models (one standard and one chibi or however you want it ) standing together? I apologize for this long review, I would be more satisfied (not to mention comfortable) if it weren’t for the sudden change in the design, as I did pay for the pro pack.
Thank you for understanding
Edit: Today, right when I opened my phone, I was surprised by the change; it’s great I’ll tell you that. Thank you!^^
Developer Response ,
I hope the app icons will appeal to you.
Posing perfect, highly recommend
This works excellent for those who are looking to make their own custom poses for their drawings. Get rid of your wood mannequin and try this out. Free version is great, but paid version is much better and highly recommended. Being able to change hairstyles, hairstyle color, body color and eye color is very nice. Being able at least put on one pair of clothes on is a nice touch as well. Animations are just awesome and fun to watch. Haveing the ability to make a few anime or manga like facial expressions would be such an awesome feature to have for this app. Please make this possible in a future update. It will really help an artist create poses with emotion. How about a clothes pack, a swimsuit pack or a hat pack be added for the store. Thanks for making such a wonderfull tool aid for drawing.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for the good reviews. We will update useful features for artists. This update will not stop. And I will develop with computer and Mac version.
Fantastic art tool, but issues with in-app purchase
First let me say that the customer support was excellent and also very quick to respond!
I love this app, i can make easy drawing poses to really help me bring my art to life. Ive used other 3D model apps and I feel like this one is the easiest to use with the most tools. You even have the option of showing lines on your model so you can see where to draw those features yourself. You can also adjust the scale of models to eachother as well as size of props
I upgraded to pro, which i feel was well worth the 5 bucks, considering ive spent WAY more on actual model figures/props for references that have to stay in my office space. At first it worked fine, but later that day it stopped saying i had PRO. As if i never paid for it.
The support team emailed me within the hour i inquired about it, which was very impressive to me. They got the issue resolved by sending me detailed, polite instructions of what they needed from me to fix the problem.
Im giving them 5 stars because i have paid 30 bucks for models that have broken or been unusable references once purchased. This app had an annoying issue, but it got fixed for me, so im happy again :)
- Park Kiyoung
- 382.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Madcatgames
- In-App Purchases
- Easy Poser Pro $4.99
- Fantasy Pack $2.99
- Modern Weapon Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.