- Option to set the MultiMarkdown Terminal tool to use it instead of the integrated Perl script
- Mobi-Pocket support is back, including extensive support hints and features for easy setup
- Extensive CSS-style and HTML-header-system implemented
- Save custom CSS-styles and HTML-headers in eBookBinder
- Import custom CSS-styles and HTML-headers from CSS-files or HTML-files
- Export CSS-styles and HTML-headers
- Quickly select CSS-styles and/or HTML-headers already saved in eBookBinder
- Preview feature in the "Advanced" area to view chapters with CSS-style and HTML-headers to see if the set CSS-styles and HTML-header work as desired
- Many internal adjustments to newer macOS versions
- Minor adjustments to the interface
- Help completely revised
- eBookBinder supports natively the Mojave's Dark Mode now
- Smark parser updated
- BBCode parser updated
- Textile parser updated
- Link to the KindleGen tool updated
- Preferences toolbar icons adapted to the new look of macOS
- Fixed an issue opening up Textbundle files that are defined with an unknown markup language
- Fixed spelling errors in the interface
Ratings and Reviews
This developer “gets it”!
Open standards. Open formats. Keep It Simple Sam. I have every one of this developers’ products and couldn’t be happier.
I sync all my notes on my Synology DiskStation. I don’t use “the cloud”. Everything works flawlessly. Plus, I have the peace of mind knowing that all my data is in an easy to migrate format (markdown usually) and not housed in some proprietary database “locking me in” to a specific Company or software package.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! (Danke schön!)
Brilliant Simplification of ePub Generation
I have spent a lot of time grappling with ePub generation, so the speed and simplicity of eBookBinder comes as a huge relief. As the description says, you enter the name of your book, you add your markdown and other text files, you push the button, and BANG, you’re done.
I personally would like ePub to replace PDF as my standard document format, and simple tools like eBookBinder might make this feasible.
no updates or fixes….any body home...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.