Apple Featured as New and Noteworthy on CN App Store
Apple Featured in "Band In Your Hand" (2011)
Echo Guitar™ Pro is a convenient tool for composing guitar songs.
You can quickly record musical inspirations with it's unique features such as "Automatic-arpeggio" "Chords Tapboard" "Patterns Editor"...
1. Automatic arpeggio.
2. Two colors available (Pink & Blue).
3. Strings velocity is controllable (value from 30 ~ 127).
4. Record / playback your songs.
5. Song playback with animations.
6. Pattern editor.
7. Slideable fretboard.
8. Hints the selected guitar chord's fingering in real time.
9. Chords library.
10. Patterns library .
11. Capo simulation (you can drag it to change key).
12. File management (Save / Open / Delete ).
13. Email your songs (*.eg or *.mid file).
14. iTunes file sharing enabled .
15. Export songs as MIDI format.
16. Supports AudioBus and Inter-App Audio.
17. Four guitar sounds optional (Classic Acoustic, Steel Acoustic,Clean Electric,Muted Electric)
18. Send MIDI Out ( Wifi MIDI, and Virtual MIDI Out to native apps)
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but lacks interoperability with other devices
👍🎶Sounds good with an AudioBus effects setup, and seems light weight (RAM footprint) compared to iFretless Guitar, Guitarism, and GuitarCapPlus. Good programming interface but its too hard to play it as a live-instrument and use it for realistic plucking or strumming.
👍🎸What is unique to this app from other guitar sims is it's internal plucking sequencer which gives great automation over the fingering play style. These arranged sequenced plucking patterns can be triggered by macro notation buttons. You can record a song internally and save out MIDI notes or you can record it in an AudioBus chain as an input.
👺However, the big drawback is that it lacks MIDI interoperability with other gear—uncontrollable from external sources: No WIST, No external time-sync, No external note sequencing! That alone limitation, is enough to make this NOT a killer app. If they offered the MIDI interoperability as an IAP, I would increase my rating and recommend it to others.
Like this app,great for backing tracks or just doodling. Could use expanded library and user save function. Note velocity and duration would be a neat addition. Don't abandon this fine app keep upgrading. Thanks
Could be great...
Really wanted to love this app, but it's extremely glitchy and needs to be restarted to fix the audio issues (which isn't a fix at all.) It desperately needs an update.
Also, if it were possible to add longer patterns and "inter-app audio" compatible, that'd pretty pretty awesome.
- Supertintin Co., Ltd
- 181 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Supertintin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.