Echo112 is a lifesaving smartphone app that sends your location to local emergency services, worldwide.
How does it work?
1. In case of emergency, you open the app. Echo112 will know which country you are in and will show you available emergency numbers
2. You press the according button and call the emergency operator
3. Your position is transmitted to the emergency operator who will be able to see where you are
• No data? No problem: your location is sent by SMS
• Display of nearby address and coordinates
• Field tested by Swiss Emergency services for the last years, available worldwide
• Demo function
With this update we introduce a couple bug fixes and display emergency departments in Switzerland.
Ratings and Reviews
Lifeesaver, I would say
Great app to have on your iPhone. You can always be reached in case of emergency
- MobileMed Sarl
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ubique Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.