A chemical inventory is a collection of safety data sheets and safety protection sheets for chemicals. All organizations where chemicals are either being used, stored or manufactured are required to have chemical inventory by law.
The legislation says that a chemical inventory shall store information about the physical, chemical and harmful properties of the chemicals. Information about preventive and first aid measures must be easy to find.
EcoOnline’s app gives you instant access to your chemical inventory. You will always be able to see the latest information about your chemicals, and in the event of an accident you will have the recommended first aid measures at your fingertips.
In short - all the information you need – always available on your smart phone:
• Find safety data sheets and safety protection sheets with the integrated search function
• Quickly get an overview of your chemicals, as well as their location
• Search and add chemicals to your chemical inventory
• Use QR-codes to get a complete overview of all chemicals registered on any given location (such as a locker or department in the organization)
• Choose favorite locations or see your last visited locations
There is no need to log in every time you open the app. Just log in once, and you are set.
Bugfix for the loginscreen input fields
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.