The Edmonton Journal is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Edmonton, Alberta and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Edmonton Oilers, Eskimos and Oil Kings with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
Thank you readers for your patience! The latest version contains several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t use this version
Love previous versions. This version is useless. Every couple of days, I need to delete and download the app because nothing works. Can’t open an article. Can’t navigate to other articles. Can’t use menu on bottom. Please fix!!!
FIX the bugs!
Limit 30 articles a month
I use to like and surf this now and then to see what is up in my home town,,, Now I can only read the headlines and a MUST SUBSCRIBE thing pops up... So limit your clicks,,, sad to what has happened to most print papers's.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 169.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.