Educreations is a unique interactive whiteboard and screencasting tool that's simple, powerful, and fun to use. Annotate, animate, and narrate nearly any type of content as you explain any concept. Teachers can create short instructional videos and share them instantly with students, or ask students to show what they know and help friends learn something new.
INSTRUCTION THAT'S READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
Finished lessons are stored securely in your online Educreations account, so they're available whenever and wherever you need them. You control who sees what. Even if something happens to your iPad, all of your videos are safe.
DESIGNED FOR THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM
Create classes that students can join right within the app. Lessons sync automatically between teacher and student iPads, so it's easy for students to access teacher instruction and for teachers to monitor student work. Students without iPads can access classes and lessons on the Educreations website.
Lessons can also be shared via link, email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, or by embedding them on your blog or website. Upgrade to Pro to export your videos to the Camera Roll, open them in other apps, and use them in other video projects.
SUPPORT AND ENGAGE STUDENTS
• Offer students additional instruction outside the classroom
• Enable students to control the pace of their learning
• Provide rich audio/video feedback on student work
• Gain deep insights into student comprehension
• Free up class time for hands-on learning and projects
• Tutor someone remotely
INCREDIBLE FREE FEATURES
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting, and drawings
• Snap a photo or import images from Photos, Dropbox, Google Drive, or the Web
• Add typed text in a variety of colors and sizes
• Draw on top of everything with brilliant colors of beautifully rendered digital ink
• Animate images and text by tapping and dragging while recording
• Edit out any recording mistakes with the built-in video editor
• Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
• Save a draft of your work and finish it later on other devices
• Store your lessons securely in the cloud and control who can see what
• Create and manage classes that students can join
• Share your lessons with your classes, or via link, email, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
• Export videos to the Camera Roll or open in other apps
• Import documents, presentations, webpages, and custom maps
• Whiteboard pointer tool (additional Pro tools coming soon)
• Save unlimited drafts so you can work on multiple projects at once
• 5GB of cloud storage, enough to store over 150 hours of lessons
• Share Pro benefits with your entire class (up to 40 students)
Educreations offers the following Pro subscriptions:
1 month: $11.99 (auto-renewing)
1 year: $99.99 (not auto-renewing)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
If you purchase a monthly plan, your Educreations Pro subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the current period. Yearly plans do not auto-renew.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
Added support for all the new iPads!
• Now supports multi-tasking and drag and drop
• Updates for the most recent versions of iOS
• Improved recording and playback reliability
• Performance fixes
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could use some organizational upgrades
Overall, I really love this app. I use it a lot and depend on it a lot for my instruction. That being said, I have the pro edition, and I have a lot of videos, but it is a struggle to find the video I am looking for...I wish this had a way to have folders for units or chapters or topics. With pro, you can make different classes, but if you have a lot of videos for the same class, it isn’t really that helpful. You still have to sort through dozens of videos to find what you want.
I’ve been using this app for about four years, and they have made some great improvements and I really do like it. The pro version is also great because you can convert to an mp4 then save it outside of the app, which is great to make available to students to without relying on internet links (save on google drive, etc). I’d go with the free version unless you intend on making more than a couple dozen videos and keeping them. (I don’t think you can convert to mp4 on the free version, but save on the app and provide an internet link to students) It would also be nice if they had a site license for multiple teachers to be able to use at the same school.
Great for Flipped Classroom
Right now my math team at my high school is switching to a flipped classroom this semester & we could not have done it without Educations! One of our teachers uses her account to make the short videos for students to watch at home while I use my account to make longer videos covering all the unit's notes for students that miss a good deal of class time due to illness, home life, travel, etc. The students love it and the students that miss class really appreciate the makeup videos. would highly suggest! And if you can, would also suggest getting a grant for your team to have a shared paid account as we plan to do next semester!
This app saved the day during COVID-19 Alternative Instruction
I teach at both a college and a high school and being able to annotate over documents to give clear instructions on how to complete assignments has been a life saver. Both groups need to be able to “see” what they were used to seeing in class before remote learning started. Well worth the monthly fee for pro to be able to get through these next two months with more ease and less stress during an already stressful time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Educreations, Inc
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Educreations, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Classroom Edition $11.99
- Pro Classroom Edition (1 year) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.