EG Pulse is the ultimate Drum Machine / Sampler for iOS.
It can be used both in standalone or hosted as AudioUnit AU3 inside apps like GarageBand, AUM, BeatMaker3, NanoStudio2, n-Track9 and others.
The solid ElliottGarage sequencing engine has been updated and expanded, and you can now create ultra precise trap rhythms, hip hop grooves, electronic beats, rock and acoustic drum tracks and more.
EG Pulse comes with more than 40 drumkits and more than 180 grooves already included to cover many different genres from EDM, House, Trap, Hip Hop and Electronic Music to Rock, Metal, Reggae or Jazz; moreover, you can create your custom drumkit importing samples with simple drag & drop or combining the builtin kits, and you can modify them inside the app with the sample editor (sample start, attack time, release time and sample length).
Each of the 16 pads can be also pitched and panned in the mixer section of the app and also reverb, delay, bitcrusher and eq can be set individually.
Each pattern can be automated to obtain dynamic changes and with the probability mode you can create always new grooves adding randomization and human feel to them.
EG Pulse contains drumkits and presets created by some of the best iOS Beat Makers and Producers like SoundOfIzrael, Soundtrack Loops, the Beat Community and more.
Full feature list:
- Standalone & AU3 Audio Unit
- Pads View, Grid View, Mixer, Automation View, FX View & Song View
- Chromatic Pads - Play melodic line like on a keyboard
- 64 step audio engine
- 1/8, 1/12, 1/16, 1/32 & 1/64 quantization
- Samples Drag & drop from File App (supports multiple files import)
- Import of Wave, AIFF, M4a audio files or MOV and MP4 video screen recording (audio will be extracted)
- Kit sharing (left swipe on a kit to access additional menu)
- Fill & Autofill (every 2, 4, 8, 16 bars)
- Custom drumkit & user banks save
- Song view
- Pad Roll (with 1/8, 1/12, 1/16, 1/32 & 1/64 quantization)
- Ableton Link
- Step recording into grid view
- Choke groups
- Mixer with Solo, Mute, Volume, Gain, Pan, Pitch
- Automation of Pitch, Volume and Pan for each pad and pattern dependant
- Probability to create unpredictable and random patterns
- Samples editor (Start offset, attack time, release time, length)
- Time stretching
- Loop bpm detection and automatic sync to tempo (works with 4 bar loops)
- Transient detection and audio slice
- Pitch detection and pitch shifting
- Bank import/export
- Midi In with MIDI learn to control pads
- MIDI out to host (AU3 version)
- Midi Program Change to switch patterns
- FX (Reverb, Delay, Bitcrusher and EQ) for each pad
- Tap tempo & Swing
- More than 40 drumkits and 180 grooves created by iOS Producers and Beat Makers
- Bank presets covering several genres
- Sample pitch detection and pitch transpose in Sample Editor view
- Setting to enable low latency mode
- Fixed import of drumkit
- Fix for Pad Midi out to other instruments (pads must be set on HOLD to play notes on external instruments)
- Fixed crash on audio recording (Standalone version)
- Fixed iPhone 7 & 8 family visualization as AU3
- iPhone X family view optimization for notch
For feedback or request please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valutazioni e recensioni
Thanks for this great AU Drum Machine!
There are some really good drum machine apps on iOS, but E.G. Pulse is one of the first to go AU, meaning it stays in just the state that it’s in when you save the host project, so coming back to it you can pick up right where you left off. Also meaning that you can use multiple instances. I love the ease of creating kits using drag and drop from the files app!
The only additional thing I could really wish for is multiple layer and round-robin sample modes. Also, as with all the E.G. apps, for some reason the volume is always low compared to other apps. Not that it’s that big a deal to turn the master fader up, but it always puzzles me, so I’m mentioning it here. Neither of these is enough to drop a star though, since it should be more than 5 stars already!
Great Beat Sequencer with top of the line features!
Really excited to see this app continue to develop!! I wrote a previous review with a couple of questions regarding features and a possible bug to which the dev personally contacted me in no time! Love iOS music production and with up and coming developers like the one(s) behind EG Pulse it will not be long until our beloved iOS production capabilities start to rival our desktop gear.
Pulse is jumping out ahead of the competition as a brand new entry in the drums/beat making ring. Simply loving ElliottGarage’s Pulse intuitive design & the ease of creating my own kits, AUv3, TIME STRECH /loop sync was a feature the dev has already added in an update since the initial release only a couple weeks ago!! The time stretch sync is frankly just an awesome feature in an app of this nature at a fantastic value price point EG has set for now, not to mention a literal metric $h|7-ton of other feature too numerous to list!! The included video tutorials are excellent to jump start your workflow, if you are serious about creating music with iOS then EG Pulse is an essential weapon to have in your best making arsenal!
If you are still reading, do yourself a favor, stop now -& buy Elliott Garage’s Pulse now. I have a feeling after this initial sale is over and as the dev continues to implement some of the really awesome upcoming features mentioned in review on Dischord maybe? the price may go up some to reflect the added value?!
This was needed on iOS
The drag n drop from files to this AU drum app is superb. The developer is banging out new features fast. Seems slicing samples, time-stretching (update these came 🔥) and more is coming out soon. I’ve seen some developers promise those features for years in an AU drum app and finally it’s happening.
One thing I’d like to see is a midi map template so I could instantly have the pads in any kit laid out like Maschine and other hardware unit’s I’ve used over the years. For me, kick in the upper left is unintuitive for finger drumming. I know this can be done manually in midi mapping. Also, drag n drop of samples to rearrange on grid would be nice. Ableton export would be welcome.
- andrea angelini
- 294.2 MB
Richiede iOS 8.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9"), iPad Pro ( 12,9") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7"), iPad Pro (9,7") Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5a generazione), iPad (5a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9") (2a generazione), iPad Pro (12,9") (2a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6a generazione), iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9") (3a generazione), iPad Pro (12,9") (3a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5a generazione), iPad mini (5a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3a generazione), iPad Air (3a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7a generazione), iPad (7a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6a generazione) e iPod touch (7a generazione).
Italiano, Catalano, Ceco, Cinese Semplificato, Cinese Tradizionale, Coreano, Danese, Ebraico, Finlandese, Francese, Giapponese, Greco, Indonesiano, Inglese, Norvegese bokmål, Olandese, Polacco, Portoghese, Rumeno, Russo, Slovacco, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco, Turco, Ungherese
- Classificazione 4+
- © Andrea
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.