Act 1 of 3 is free to play!
Red Tide is a dark fantasy story about a former soldier who is searching for his family in a world ravaged by war.
Your brother is gone without a trace. What happened to him? The answer to this question lies at the end of a long and dangerous journey.
The world has changed. The place where you were born was burned to ash. People out there are struggling to survive.
You are a shadow of your former self, having suffered grave injuries during the war. But the past is the past. What matters is the here and now. You have the freedom to shape your own destiny.
There is always a choice.
- Nostalgic table-top RPG style
- Many secrets to discover
- Equip and build your character
- Multiple endings that vary depending on your choices throughout the story
- Replayability with different play styles opening up different locations, NPCs and gear
- Text based choices adventure RPG
- Supports both phones and tablets
- Accessible to blind and low-vision players
- Various minor bug fixes
- All treasure items have had their values adjusted, mainly increases
- Some rare items have gotten new or revised equip notification texts as well as their stats updated
- Added flavor texts to all combat actions and stances (viewable using long-press on buttons in combat)
- The currently equipped item will now be pre-selected when equipping items from character view
- The button to select slot before equipping is now more clearly visible as well as easier to use
- Added warning for when the limited number of manual saves per playthrough has been reached
- Fixed an issue where audio didn't always resume as intended
- Added the option to unlock the full game from the menu
Ratings and Reviews
Keep them coming!
I love this creative team and style of gameplay - loved Untold and have enjoyed Red Tide (still working through it!)
Another amazing RPG from this Developer
Great RPG that keeps you engaged throughout the entire story, well worth the price if you ask me. I enjoyed the first one so much I couldn’t wait for this “sequel” to come out. Not that I want copy cats but this is way closer to what Elder Scrolls: Blades should have been. Also, remember, long range weapons are your friends in some situations. This game is one of the best in its genre!
Review of Red Tide
This game was amazing. I loved the combat, the story, the characters. The completionist in me hated that I missed so many secrets but I loved that there were so many secrets and references in the game! Made me feel like I kept discovering little secrets for fans that looked hard enough. I do think there were so minor kinks like certain enemy and weapon balances and slow loading times but those can be polished up later. But the wait was well worth it for such an amazing game. Overall I rate this a 10/10 and would recommend this to anyone who has an interest in text adventure games.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gotterdammerung AB
- 187.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Act None AB
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $6.99