This app lets you try the effect of different electoral (voting) systems. Their task is to calculate number of seats (typically) in the parliament from given number of votes for each political party. Systems may give proportional results, or prefer larger or smaller parties.
- method (D'Hondt, Hare, Hagenbach-Bischoff, Imperiali, ...)
- division into electoral districts
- thresholds for parties and alliances
- threshold may be applied to county or district result
- total number of seats
- bonus for winner
The app also calculates several proportionality indices, and comes with a few election results in real countries.
Pre-election simulator lets you try, what if some parties formed a coalition instead of competing alone. Does the electoral system assigns more mandates? How much more?
Includes icons from Icons8.com
Fix dark mode text in comparisons screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Adamec
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jan Adamec
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.