SEND EMAILS AND SMS/TEXT MESSAGES QUICKLY FROM TEMPLATES YOU PRE-DEFINE
• Integrates with your address book
• Organize templates into lists
• Saves you lots of time
• Easy and intuitive
• Looks great on both iPhone & iPad
The Email and SMS Templates application allows you to quickly send email and SMS/text messages from templates that you pre-define. Create your templates once and send the messages over and over again with ease.
• Create SMS and email templates
• Quickly send messages with only a few taps
• Designed for both iPhone & iPad
• Organize your templates into lists
• Modify existing templates and lists with ease
• Create as many lists and templates as you want
• Add recipients from your phone address book
• Backup & Restore your data with Dropbox
• Messages are sent from within the app
Do you send the same emails or SMS/text messages often, but feel that this is not easy because of the time it takes to re-type the message every time? This app will help you with this as it allows you to create your own message templates that you can reuse every time you need to send a message.
This app is ideal for individuals that send the same type of email & SMS/text messages regularly, such as sales people, persons that arrange meetings and events on a regular basis etc. It is also very useful if you often send out SMS messages like “I’m running a little bit late but will be there in 10 minutes”.
You can now also backup and restore template data to your Dropbox account (requires that you have an account registered with Dropbox.com). This allows you to make safety backups of your templates. You can also use backup & restore to transfer data between devices that you own.
• The SMS sending feature is only available on the iPhone.
• You can only write text based email templates. HTML templates are not supported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and easy
Works well. But can’t sync templates between older ios 12 and new ios 13 systems. No response/support from developer on my inquiry for help.
Fabulous on iPhone. Usable on iPad.
I'm using it to trigger events in IFTTT via email or SMS templates and it's perfect for this!!
Love it!! Thank you!!
Updating to add: but jeez, the version for the iPad is very awkward to navigate.
And in both versions: it'd be really nice to be able to manually rearrange the list.
But still... Very, very, very useful.
Unable to add images
This look like a lite version since I am not able to add an image to the template - what a waste
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.