eMedic is the most popular mobile field guide for first responders, EMTs, paramedics, and other medical professionals. From acronyms to algorithms, anatomical illustrations, emergency reference cards, and medicines, eMedic has more than 1,500 records that are searchable and cross referenced with convenient "see also" links. You can search from the master list or browse by category—the data is available at the tip of your finger.
• Acronyms & Abbreviations. eMedic includes more than 700 popular, relevant, medical acronyms.
• Anatomy diagrams. More than 200 anatomical items are labeled in more than two dozen illustrations.
• Algorithms. More than 30 prehospital algorithms can be easily navigated with standard tap and swipe gestures.
• Medications. Medicine records summarize more than 400 of the most prescribed medicines. Also included are all popular emergency medicines and many over-the-counter meds. These summaries include brand names, generic names, manufactures, drug classes and indications.
• Treatments. More than 100 records cover medical and trauma emergencies—from Abrasions, to Chest Pain, to Hypernatremia.
• Calculators. eMedic includes Apgar, Blood Alcohol, Blood Pressure, Burn Area ("rule of nines"), Dosage, Drip Rates, ECG Arrhythmias, ETT Size, Eye Assessment, Glasgow, Oxygen Tank, Pediatric Trauma Score, Revised Trauma Score, RSI Calculator, Unit Conversion (including energy, length, temperature, volume, and weight), and Vitals calculators.
No subscription is required. eMedic has been used worldwide by more than 20,000 customers.
Disclaimer: The data contained in eMedic is for reference and may contain errors or omissions. Proper medical training is imperative to quality care. Always follow your agency's protocols and medical direction.
Improved support for iOS 10. Removed support for iOS 7.x and earlier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent EMS app
Excellent “2AM” reference. Great calculators.
Needs to be the first app any EMS worker
Well put together app easy to search information. I've been using it to review things. Has a bunch of calculators that your can't use until the first patch that sound like they would be useful. It's pretty much like the informed ems guide app just with more Tx options more pictures, and alot more user friendly.
Finally updated with more thanks
Not even updated
HIGE waste of money. The app is nothing like I thought it would be. It has tabs at the bottom of the screen for abbreviations, anatomy parts of the body like 'femur' and 'carotid pulse', algorithms that aren't even the new current AHA guidelines for ACLS and PALS. Plus they tried to add in an Aspirin, pulse oximetry, EKG, spinal motion restriction, glucose levels, etc algorithms that are extremely not useful. There are no calculators on this app. No drugs/ drug info, burn calculator, pedi calculator, GCS, pupils, etc. NONE OF IT. This app is misleading. It's not helpful for EMS personnel especially when the ACLS and PALS algorithms are wrong. No pediatric info, no body systems tab..... Just BIG WASTE OF MONEY that I want back. This app is terrible and WAY over priced. You would be better off buying the 'EMS ALS' from informed publishing and the ACLS/PALS advisor. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!
The developer, Iterum, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Iterum, LLC
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2002 - 2017 Iterum, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.