Mingoville Storytelling is an exceptional vocabulary-training app for kids.
• Teaches children English by combining education, entertainment and creativity
• Suitable for pre-schoolers, primary/elementary school students age 5-10
• Developed with teachers utilizing the whole language approach
• Available in English and 13 other languages
Mingoville Storytelling is a new and fun way to help build your child’s English vocabulary, created by the award-winning developer of Mingoville Preschool, Mingoville English and Mingoville Fun Clock. In Mingoville Storytelling, the child can tell stories using 160 descriptive pictures, written words and even record their voice! The app distinguishes itself from competitors by utilizing the scientific “Whole Language” approach, where the emphasis lies on learning to read by writing. Telling the child a story and then letting it retell the story using pictures improve the child’s vocabulary and understanding of the language. Spelling, reading and writing skills will all improve by the act of retelling stories.
The advantage of using retelling as the foundation for the app, is the skills the child attains in the process. The process of retelling a story stimulates the child’s analytical skills, memory and linguistic abilities. Besides retelling stories, the child can also compose its own stories, by using any of the app’s descriptive pictures, which stimulates the imagination, creativity and let the child write and record a story in a safe environment.
***** The first story is FREE for you to try with your child *****
This app includes possibilities for In-app purchases.
----- The Educational highlights -----
• Record functionality let the children record and voice their own stories and share them with friends and family
• Mingoville Storytelling has been developed in concert with English teachers, enhancing the educational value of the app
• Access a huge library of 160 unique pictures with descriptive elements, created specifically to make it easy for children to use in storytelling
• 10 different stories, each with its own exciting theme and vocabulary
• Share the created stories by mail or the unique Mingoville Storytelling book codes
----A unique story-telling game for children----
• Motivating game concept appeal to children
• Strengthens the child’s understanding of language
• Cute and colorful characters from Mingoville acting out the stories
• All dialogue is recorded by native, professional voice actors
• Captivates the child and stimulates its imagination
Get started learning English in a new and fun way – download the Mingoville Storytelling app today!
If you like Mingoville Storytelling, why not try out one of our other apps, like Mingoville Preschool or Mingoville Fun Clock?
Updated for iOS 10 and iPad Pro.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- QP Games ApS
- 50.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SAVIVO A/S
- In-App Purchases
- When Ryan Met Martha $0.99
- The Red Sock $0.99
- The Basket $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.