WHY ENPASS ?
* Featured in PCMag, Tom's Guide, Macworld and more.
* Enpass is the password manager which stores the data locally on your device and not on the company server.
* Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
* No sign-up or subscription is required.
* Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
* 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
* Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
* Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
* Comfortable and Secure online shopping. Fills in your logins, credit cards and addresses using Enpass extension.
* Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
* It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
* Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
* Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
* Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
* No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
* Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
* Simple design that suits everyone.
* If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
* Free version of Enpass for this platform does not restrict you for full access of your data. Though you can buy the one-time in-App purchase for following premium features:
- Touch ID and Touch bar.
- Custom Categories and Templates.
* Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
- Issue of Touch-ID being asked the second time after entering Master Password is fixed now.
- Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, room to grow.
I am a recently dissatisfied customer of another popular product that chose money over past promises and forced their customers into a new model where they can choose between security and features. It almost drove me back to just using *one password* for everything, but luckly I found Enpass.
I am now hoping to be a loyal Enpass customer for years to come. I just hope they are able to stick with the current App Store license model and continue delivering standalone licensing with iCloud sync as they do today. If necessary, I will happily pay for the desktop version as well to help keep things going in the same direction.
I am happy with the current product overall, but I would like to see a couple of features added if possible:
-favicon support instead of manual management of canned icons for web logins
-separate "containers” with the ability to sync using separate services (e.g. iCloud for one and OneDrive for the other)
-an option to share entire “containers" with other users (preferrably with iCloud sync)
-more frequent updates
-implement the new Mojave and iOS 12 Password Manager API on day 1
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
I have been using Enpass on my iPhone, iPad and several Macs for over a year now. Although I had an annoying issue with the iPhone version in the past, this is now resolved in this version. This a the best password manager for Mac and iOS, period. I have imported my data from 1Password very easily in the past (you have to follow the instructions of first exporting 1Password to the appropriate fomat, then importing into Enpass) and have been using the two side by side for about a year. Now the this version of Enpass have mutiple vaults, added securoity, and STILL SYNC WITH iCLOUD, it is time to let go of 1 Password. The developers have done a great job of keeping this software up to date, and adding more functions. Although I have no need for the Pro features, I went ahead and purchased the upgrade (in-app purchase) just to support the dvelopers. Highly recommended!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.