With the EQS News App missing corporate news will be a thing of the past.
All corporate news distributed by EQS Group AG and its subsidiaries will now be delivered directly to your Apple Watch and your iPhone as it happens. You will receive push notifications for ad-hoc announcements, corporate news as well as voting rights announcements and directors’ dealings for all European companies on your watchlist. Likewise, announcements, circulars and press releases of Asian companies will be displayed instantly.
Main features of this EQS News App:
• See all EQS news including ad-hoc announcements, corporate news, voting rights announcements and directors’ dealings, net asset value (Europe) respectively announcements, circulars and press releases (Asia)
• Set up a personal watchlist to display – in one view – information from all companies relevant for you
• Receive push notifications directly on your Apple Watch or iPhone as soon as any news on one of the companies on your watch-list is published
• Display current share prices and stock charts of the publishing company
• Check the financial calendars with the dates of the annual reports, general meetings and analyst conferences of the companies listed in Germany
• Enjoy a variety of filter options on companies and announcements
• Automatic display of news from your region; further regions can be selected
• Share announcements with other users via the recommend function
EQS Group AG’s DGAP service is the market leader in the distribution of ad-hoc announcements in Germany. Its subsidiary, EQS TodayIR, which has over 400 customers, belongs to the leading online investor relations service providers within the Asian market. The “EQS News” app delivers news for round about 1,800 publicly listed companies within the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Russia and Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan).
More than 3000 companies added to companies list.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.