The ESPEN Journals app now brings you Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, Clinical Nutrition Experimental and Clinical Nutrition Supplements on both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition ESPEN and Clinical Nutrition Supplements website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About ESPEN Journals
Clinical Nutrition, the official journal of ESPEN, The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism, is an international journal providing essential scientific information on nutritional and metabolic care and the relationship between nutrition and disease both in the setting of basic science and clinical practice. Each issue combines original articles and reviews providing an invaluable reference for any specialist concerned with these fields.
Clinical Nutrition ESPEN
Clinical Nutrition ESPEN is an electronic-only journal and is an official publication of the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism. The journal focuses on publishing articles on the relationship between nutrition and disease in the setting of basic science and clinical practice. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN is available to all members of ESPEN and to all subscribers of Clinical Nutrition.
• Clinical Nutrition Experimental
Clinical Nutrition Experimental is an open-access official journal of ESPEN, The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism. In the aim to stimulate experimental research activities in the field of Clinical Nutrition, CNX will promote mainly basic science and welcomes the latest and most exciting experimental articles based on nutrient physiology and metabolism, nutritional neurosciences, nutritional toxicities, nutritional immunology, nutrigenomics, molecular nutrition, antioxidants, genetics, microbiota, and more.
• Clinical Nutrition Supplements
Clinical Nutrition Supplements is available at no charge to subscribers of Clinical Nutrition.
• Clinical Nutrition
A single issue of the journal for $84.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $449.99
• Clinical Nutrition ESPEN
A single issue of the journal for $34.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $174.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 10 Issue 1, CLNESP $34.99
- Vol 10 Issue 2, CLNESP $34.99
- Vol 10 Issue 3, CLNESP $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.