√ Enhanced for the MacBook and iMac with Retina display
Euro Coin Collection is the application for Euro coins fans.
View all the coins at a glance in an interactive album and easily manage your Own, Want and Swap lists.
Since the introduction of the Euro in 2002, many people started collecting coins because each country has a different design for the national side.
With now 23 countries using the Euro as currency, the last being Lithuania (2015), collecting all the coins became a real challenge!
The app has been designed both for amateur collectors and numismatic professionals.
Amateurs will have a new and easy way to discover and collect coins, even by just checking change.
Professionals will take care of the finest details, from grading to mint marks and special variants, such for example Vatican's "Sede Vacante" series issued in 2005 and in 2013.
• iCloud synchronization of collection data
• Interactive album to view all Euro coins at a glance
• Special mini-albums for german and greek mintmarks
• Detailed images of 460 different coin designs
• Easily manage your Own, Swap and Want lists
• Year, grade, mint mark and edge type for each coin
• Maps and info about 23 Euro area countries
• Localized in 7 languages: english, german, french, italian, dutch, portuguese, spanish
• No Internet connection is required to use the app
√ Do you have an iPhone? Check out the iPhone/iPod-Touch version on the App Store!
Check out the Facebook page for the latest news:
Changes in version 2.3:
√ Added 19 2-Euro commemoratives issued in 2019:
• Andorra: Ski World Cup Finals
• Belgium: Pieter Bruegel the Elder
• Belgium: European Monetary Institute
• Estonia: Estonian Song Festival
• France: Berlin Wall
• France: Asterix
• Germany: Bundesrat
• Ireland: Dáil Éireann
• Italy: Leonardo da Vinci
• Lithuania: Sutartinės
• Lithuania: Žemaitėjė
• Luxembourg: Grand Duchess Charlotte
• Malta: Ta’ Ħaġrat
• Portugal: Magellan
• Portugal: Madeira Island
• Slovakia: Milan Rastislav Štefánik
• Slovenia: University of Ljubljana
• San Marino: Leonardo da Vinci
• Spain: Walls of Ávila
√ Added 2019 as year of issue for standard coins
√ Updated mintage data for standard coins
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice Coin Collection App
Euro Coin Collection is a good app for novice collectors and professionals alike. Users can track every single euro coin in their collection, be it a coin found in pocket change, or the kind found in fancy proof sets. The app covers the regular 8 coins, plus the special 2 euro commemoratives that all 23 countries release each year. It’s one thing to see a picture of each coin, but a nice touch was getting a background on why the image of the coin was chosen by the country to begin with. A real plus is that the app appears to be regularly updated, as it includes most of the known coins that will be issued this year (2016). The interface is rather intuitive. For my part, I appreciated that the app saves automatically any time I made an edit. All-in-all, a nice little program for any coin enthusiast.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.