Updated with the first 2 Euro Commemorative issued in 2021!
Euro Coin Collection HD is the application for Euro coins fans.
View all the coins at a glance in an interactive album and easily manage your Own, Want and Swap lists.
Since the introduction of the Euro in 2002, many people started collecting coins because each country has a different design for the national side.
With now 23 countries using the Euro as currency, the last being Lithuania (2015), collecting all the coins became a real challenge!
The app has been designed both for amateur collectors and numismatic professionals.
Amateurs will have a new and easy way to discover and collect coins, even by just checking change.
Professionals will take care of the finest details, from grading to mint marks and special variants, such for example Vatican's "Sede Vacante" series issued in 2005 and in 2013.
• iCloud synchronization of collection data
• Interactive album to view all Euro coins at a glance
• Special mini-albums for german and greek mintmarks
• Detailed images of 460 different coin designs
• Easily manage your Own, Swap and Want lists
• Year, grade, mint mark and edge type for each coin
• Maps and info about 23 Euro area countries
• Localized in 7 languages: english, german, french, italian, dutch, portuguese, spanish
• No Internet connection is required to use the app
√ Do you have an iPhone? Check out the iPhone/iPod-Touch version on the App Store!
Check out the Facebook page for the latest news:
Changes in version 3.0:
√ Added 8 2-Euro commemoratives issued in 2021:
• France: UNICEF
• Germany: Cathedral of Magdeburg
• Italy: Rome
• Italy: Health professionals
• Latvia: Republic of Latvia
• Portugal: Presidency of the EU Council
• San Marino: Caravaggio
• Spain: Toledo
√ Added "Issuing volume" tab for standard coins
√ Added "Lock album tabs" option in settings
√ Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for euro coins
Great idea location of coins on a single sheet. I like it. Easy mark coin in collection. My review - must have!
Best euro database yet
This is by far the best euro collecting database available. There are a couple of things that in my opinion need fixing like the county names with the flag not just their flag to go by. They fixed the year issue, now you do not have to always side back left to see what year your in..great fix there! Keep up the great work I am working with app daily.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Davide Orlando
- 73.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Albegor.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.